• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grading the 2022-23 Griz Athletic season

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
He said he didn't want one. As I previously reported.

Said no coach in the history of coaching...his assistants care - of that, I can assure you.

Such a dumb post.

Feel free to look up what he said, or talk to him. He certainly hasn't asked for one. Assistant coaches don't make the decisions as to whether a head coach gets/wants an extension.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:
Said no coach in the history of coaching...his assistants care - of that, I can assure you.

Such a dumb post.

Feel free to look up what he said, or talk to him. He certainly hasn't asked for one. Assistant coaches don't make the decisions as to whether a head coach gets/wants an extension.

More noticeably, the AD hasn't offer one.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Such a dumb post.

No, but I can assure you they care - which is what I said. Stop making stuff up.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
True. And you're each entitled to be told you are wrong. And many people are wrong.

At your company, does everyone get to grade their own work/evaluation?

And you’re entitled to be told you’re wrong. You just never believe it and INSIST (even in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary) that you are correct EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Typical display from the confirmed narcissist that he is. Very Trumpian

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:
Gee, yet another idiot on egriz. Haven't you gone through about 30-40 of the posters by now, all idiots according to you? You are the joke of this site, and you are such a narcissist that you don't even realize it.

Only a handful of idiots identified by me on egriz. Nope, you are joke on egriz.

The bar tenders at the Mo Club know who the joke is. You think they like you, but you are the brunt of their jokes

thirdandlong said:
mthoopsfan said:
Only a handful of idiots identified by me on egriz. Nope, you are joke on egriz.

The bar tenders at the Mo Club know who the joke is. You think they like you, but you are the brunt of their jokes

I have always wondered why the bartenders were so nice and friendly to me, introduced me to others at the bar, and bought me occasional drinks. And why Beau goes out of way to talk to me every time I see him. Now I know why. Thx.

mthoopsfan said:
thirdandlong said:

I have always wondered why the bartenders were so nice and friendly to me, introduced me to others at the bar, and bought me occasional drinks. And why Beau goes out of way to talk to me every time I see him. Now I know why. Thx.
You should be concerned if the bartenders somewhere don’t like you.😔

I can't speak for the bartenders at Moe's since I haven't been there in awhile but I can tell you with absolute certainty that the past and current coaches on the football staff use him as a running joke.

Oldschoolhornet said:
I can't speak for the bartenders at Moe's since I haven't been there in awhile but I can tell you with absolute certainty that the past and current coaches on the football staff use him as a running joke.

Is that why they come to my big annual party every year, invite me to join them at their weekly gatherings during the season, and text me?

Oldschoolhornet said:

My favorite part is how you call it "Moe's." I know you're trying to insult him, but nobody calls it that. Do you even know the place?

And yes, I'm sure a Californian who is a Sac State guy is intimately familiar with the inside jokes of our coaching staffs. You guys really gotta get better at trolling if you come here to try to hurt feelings. 2/10.

Back