• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

SaskGriz said:
poorgriz said:
I'm just using the Bobby Hauck example as a hypothetical. What would you tell the UM administration to do if Bobby got charged with DUI tonight? I'm genuinely curious, and you know the law so I'd probably agree with your recommendation for how to handle the Cat coaches.

If you think none of the griz football coaches have ever had a few beers and got behind the wheel......... then you and all the other stone throwers are complete idiots. Yes, I agree none if them are in the position of the two Cat coaches right now, facing legal charges, so it is what it is.
I apologise if you are mentally challenged, my intent is never to demean mental challenges or illness. The posters on here are not speculating about what could happen if someone who wasn't charged with a DUI was charged.
What they are discussing is a couple of MSU coaches who did drive around hammered, which did happen.
Montana State -Bozeman, like MSU-Billings or MSU-Northern is payed for by the citizens of Montana. The women and men who "run" the MSU-Bozeman campus have some questions to answer to because some of their junior employees have legal actions which affect their status and tax payer based compensation.

Nope. Can’t mention it. It’s their policy to pretend that DUIs and coverups involving company vehicles never happened. They’ve said it twice. Policy.

IF this were simply a DUI case where someone was pulled over, took the field sobriety test and failed it things MIGHT be different but since Garza is facing number 3 with possible assault attached and Housewright trying to cover it up by leaving the scene and refuse any field sobriety test that has a different level of criminal intent involved.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:
I'm not sure on the player comparison, because the players aren't employees. Employees have to be VERY careful about actions they take against employees that might harm their reputations unduly.

The last word. It doesn’t make sense. MSU has already shown that it can suspend a coach prior to criminal “due-process” (as they put it in both releases). It just so happens to be that DUI #3 = 3.5 hours. So is that the policy?
:lol: :lol: They spelled it wrong, twice! The “head” coach was dumb enough to make the mistake and their admin was even dumber for not catching it and including the mistake again in a copy/paste job.
It is the critical word which they are relying upon and they can’t even spell it right. Did not even bother to look the word up before they so heavily relied upon it.
That’s how I know poorbubs is lying—there is no “policy”. If there were a “policy”, don’t you think Sixx would have looked up the policy and found out how to spell it?
I noticed the the news was able to spell “due process” correctly. Must have been a UM grad.

Does anyone else find it odd that there is no police report on the crash/coverup stop OR the DUI stop? Could it go a bit deeper than what’s been reported. Was RB Coach really OC’s first call?

poorgriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
The HC can simply tell the drunks to stay home - away from the men they are charged with leading.

They can collect their taxpayer funded salaries, but a wise HC would suspend them - as "team business." The HC can put dudes - including coaches on the bench - anytime he wants to.

It's really that simple.

What will he do when a player inevitably gets a DUI? Will they play pending adjudication?

No, it's not that easy. Yes, Vigen, Leon, and Waded could certainly take action now... but that would be against policy and the policy is there for a reason. You might not be familiar with how employment law, or lawsuits work. I am, and my company actually put an employee on paid leave based on an allegation, and I got in trouble over it.

I'm not sure on the player comparison, because the players aren't employees. Employees have to be VERY careful about actions they take against employees that might harm their reputations unduly.

Just stop. The HC can sit an assistant anytime he wants - for any reason - without permission to do so. He is not doing it.

Hope the Griz hang 60 on you turds this year.

mthoopsfan said:
• Third Offense – The student-athlete will be dismissed from the team.
Wait, so if a student athlete was merely charged or arrested (and not convicted) for his\her 3rd dui, they must be dismissed from the team? No “due-processing”?

PeauxRouge said:
What were the steps taken with Garza after his DUIs at his other places of employment? Anyone know?

NBC Sports - 4 years ago...

"Friday afternoon, Wyoming announced that safeties coach Willie Mack Garza has been indefinitely suspended by head coach Craig Bohl. The suspension comes after Garza was arrested and charged with driving under the influence Thursday evening."

https://collegefootball.nbcsports.com/2019/10/18/wyoming-suspends-assistant-willie-mack-garza-after-dui-arrest/

SoldierGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
What were the steps taken with Garza after his DUIs at his other places of employment? Anyone know?

"Friday afternoon, Wyoming announced that safeties coach Willie Mack Garza has been indefinitely suspended by head coach Craig Bohl. The suspension comes after Garza was arrested and charged with driving under the influence Thursday evening."

https://collegefootball.nbcsports.com/2019/10/18/wyoming-suspends-assistant-willie-mack-garza-after-dui-arrest/

Interesting.

SoldierGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:

Jeeze, can you imagine how badly they got sued?

They did get sued, right? Right?

uofmman1122 said:
SoldierGriz said:

Jeeze, can you imagine how badly did they got sued?

Vegan has no excuse for his lack of response. He was in the damn building when Bohl indefinitely suspended Garza for the same dui shit. Cats suck and they are massive damn hypocrites.

For cat-Griz this year, everyone in the stadium should hold up signs that say msDuI. Seems that’s the only way they’re ever going to shape up!

Griz til I die said:
For cat-Griz this year, everyone in the stadium should hold up signs that say msDuI. Seems that’s the only way they’re ever going to shape up!

Yup my point. Crowd will be unmerciful, hope they don’t get fired. Won’t be just in WGS either. imagine the crowd frenzy when the arraignment video and photo pop up on the jumbotron....

PeauxRouge said:

Suspended immediately by both programs, and then forced to resign basically the complete opposite of what the bobcats are doing.

uofmman1122 said:
SoldierGriz said:

Jeeze, can you imagine how badly they got sued?

The Bobfans crack me up on buying this BS from the administration.

BOBFANS: He should be fired.
MSC: But . . . uh . . . we could . . . get sued. Yeah, that's it, we could get sued!
BOBFANS: Oh, OK. Well, that makes sense. Hey everyone, they can't do anything because they could get sued?
REST OF BOBFANS: Ohhhhhhhhhhh . . .
MSC: Whew!

This is what Emperor Cruzado will look like (and sound like) after continued scandals.

7ob247.jpg

I find it funny that this POS puked in the ER. Nothing out of the ordinary. The situation in Bozo is serious, and am not about to downplay it, but I've experienced LOTS of disgusting things, both as First Responder, hospital employee, Student Nurse, and RN. Here are a few examples, which you might find humorous:

I've been puked ON, had one dead/dying bastard puke while I was give him mouth-to-mouth(his last meal was beef stew, FWIW), had to clean up patients with GI Bleed(that will stop you in your tracks, and curl the wall paper off the walls), and even tried to reposition a very nice morbidly obese lady, only to find the fat folds were loaded with the most foul human stink that I have ever experienced. I couldn't get the stink off my clothes so I changed into OR scrubs. I could STILL smell it when it dawned on me it was trapped in the nasal mucous. I think I invented the nasogavage system advertised on TV, but didn't patent it. :roll: 20cc syringes of Normal Saline, in one side, out the other, over and over again. Police used Pepper Spray on one unruly patient. GAWD! That will clear out a ER for about half an hour. :lol:

OK, now back to the seriousness of MSdUi...

can we all agree the correct acronym and capitalization going forward will be MSdUi? need to stick to a standard if signs are to be made during cat griz. :clap:

hilinegrizfan said:
can we all agree the correct acronym and capitalization going forward will be MSdUi? need to stick to a standard if signs are to be made during cat griz. :clap:

I’ll be making my shirt with this on it immediately

Back