• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Early EGriz BSC Poll

EverettGriz said:
Kadeezy said:
Not a lot of love for the back to back to back Big Sky champs in this thread… :roll:

We'd need 17 cameras for that and we just don't have them.

Was just gonna say his post is clearly out of bounds.

Kadeezy said:
Not a lot of love for the back to back to back Big Sky champs in this thread… :roll:

Ya, no doubt. griz and Davis 1 and 2, Cats and Idaho 3 and 4, no Sac State. I think it's cute! Anyone feel free to re watch last year's Cat\griz game. Cats dominated griz in almost every way imaginable. It wasn't even a contest. It was like a vardity team playing the Freshman. If Cat coaches were assholes they could have put up 80 points. Pretty much every key Cat player coming back, plus some key additions, Cats will be even better in 2023. Griz lose their most important player, with which they proved they can't win. Lots of question marks. This will be fun.

poorgriz said:
Kadeezy said:

Ya, no doubt. griz and Davis 1 and 2, Cats and Idaho 3 and 4, no Sac State. I think it's cute! Anyone feel free to re watch last year's Cat\griz game. Cats dominated griz in almost every way imaginable. It wasn't even a contest. It was like a vardity team playing the Freshman. If Cat coaches were assholes they could have put up 80 points. Pretty much every key Cat player coming back, plus some key additions, Cats will be even better in 2023. Griz lose their most important player, with which they proved they can't win. Lots of question marks. This will be fun.
Fortunately for you guys, they're just drunks.

poorgriz said:
Kadeezy said:

Fun like in 2021. This Griz team will score a lot on that average MSU defense and adjust to the +1 MSU offense. 41-24 Montana.

poorgriz said:
Kadeezy said:

"Vardity" sounds like something a bub assistant would say just as he's firin' up the engine after a long night of tippin' 'em back:

"Hey, Shcteve, junno that vardity player over at Schentinal High Ssschool in Misshh...Missshh... that cool town west of usssh? We shud rec..burp...recruit hissh assssh.

kemajic said:
poorgriz said:
Fun like in 2021. This Griz team will score a lot on that average MSU defense and adjust to the +1 MSU offense. 41-24 Montana.

2021 wasn't anywhere NEAR the ass kicking delivered by the Cats in 2019 and 2022. Both those games showed total domination and again, the Cats literally could have put up as many points as they wanted but the coaches called off the dogs. The 2021 game was a good solid win for the griz. Slightly lopsided, but nothing near 2019 or the day Sports Center came to town. :cool:

poorgriz said:
kemajic said:

2021 wasn't anywhere NEAR the ass kicking delivered by the Cats in 2019 and 2022. Both those games showed total domination and again, the Cats literally could have put up as many points as they wanted but the coaches called off the dogs. The 2021 game was a good solid win for the griz. Slightly lopsided, but nothing near 2019 or the day Sports Center came to town. :cool:

Well, with a win that big, why not go have five or 12 beers and then race the main drag, baby! Wooo!

poorgriz said:
kemajic said:

You want to go back in time? Let’s go back in time. Start at the year a typical new grandmother in the Gallatin Valley was born. Let me know what you find.

[i said:
[/i]CDAGRIZ post_id=1591582 time=1685674878 user_id=2013]
poorgriz said:

You want to go back in time? Let’s go back in time. Start at the year a typical new grandmother in the Gallatin Valley was born. Let me know what you find.

:lol: :lol:

Also, I only think it's only wise we provide some counsel to our bub visitors as a public service since the weekend is rapidly approaching: Stay off those bozo roads; those coaches are gunna have a mighty thirst.

poorgriz said:
Kadeezy said:

Ah your one little fuzzy moment in life, beating the Griz last year. You talk about your team as this indestructible force without acknowledging that half your coaching has been in trouble with the law in the last six months. So you acknowledge that nothing will come of this or that your coaches and leadership simply aren't important to the success of the football program?

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

No thanks! I'm always the first to admit the griz used to dominate the Cats, and damn near everyone else. It completely sucked. It was terrible. The only silver lining in all those depressing years as a Cat fan is that it makes today that much sweeter. The Cats own the griz now and I don't see that changing for a long, long time. Total domination in almost every way imaginable. (I'll save you the trouble, yes this includes coaches' DUIs, which nobody is proud of.)

Dude, if you believe this is “complete domination”‘ the last 45 years must have really, REALLY sucked!!

EverettGriz said:
Dude, if you believe this is “complete domination”‘ the last 45 years must have really, REALLY sucked!!

Exactly, and this perfectly explains poorgriz' mental state. He's basically a living symbol of cat insecurity and ptsd from years and years of trauma. Hence his constant hyperbole for how the tides have changed for all eternity despite all the major bobcat sports having major unresolved issues this offseason. Bad juju over in Bozeman right now.

Complete domination. A one year win streak in Griz-Cat football. The men’s basketball team has lost its coach and most of its team. The replacement coach looks weak and is having trouble assembling a team. The women’s team has lost a number of players to they portal and is sliding backwards. Three football coaches with pending legal problems, including 2 dui’s. The administration is frozen in silence and inaction. The Cats are welcome to this kind of “domination”.

Alaska Griz said:
EverettGriz said:

Exactly, and this perfectly explains poorgriz' mental state. He's basically a living symbol of cat insecurity and ptsd from years and years of trauma. Hence his constant hyperbole for how the tides have changed for all eternity despite all the major bobcat sports having major unresolved issues this offseason. Bad juju over in Bozeman right now.

Remember how for decades, year after year after year, they claimed there was an impending “changing of the guard”. And every year, there were the GRIZ guards, firmly entrenched in the palace. Meanwhile, the bubs continued to work the swing shift guarding the 7-11 over on Francis Avenue.

This year, much like a 34 year old life-long minor leaguer, the bub guard finally got his September call-up to the Bigs. Only problem is, October is rapidly approaching and the order papers are about to arrive, spelling out the new assignment for the bub guard: mall cop.

EverettGriz said:
Alaska Griz said:

Remember how for decades, year after year after year, they claimed there was an impending “changing of the guard”. And every year, there were the GRIZ guards, firmly entrenched in the palace. Meanwhile, the bubs continued to work the swing shift guarding the 7-11 over on Francis Avenue.

This year, much like a 34 year old life-long minor leaguer, the bub guard finally got his September call-up to the Bigs. Only problem is, October is rapidly approaching and the order papers are about to arrive, spelling out the new assignment for the bub guard: mall cop.

Your second para is so spot on to describe the other BSC teams that have stepped up briefly in the last 20+ years. MSU is having its EWU moment right now. Remember how many EWU fans used to post here? I miss those clowns.

poorgriz said:
kemajic said:

Slightly lopsided? 29-3 until with 7 seconds left MSU managed their only TD against the 2's playing prevent for the 29-10 final. Total domination by the Griz defense. MSU couldn't run the ball, couldn't pass the ball. 96 yards rushing, 204 yards total offense with 82 of it coming on that garbage time drive at the end. You wore out your punter with 9 punts. This is a good game plan for 2023. Your 2021 defense was better than this one will be.

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No thanks! I'm always the first to admit the griz used to dominate the Cats, and damn near everyone else. It completely sucked. It was terrible. The only silver lining in all those depressing years as a Cat fan is that it makes today that much sweeter. The Cats own the griz now and I don't see that changing for a long, long time. Total domination in almost every way imaginable. (I'll save you the trouble, yes this includes coaches' DUIs, which nobody is proud of.)

You “don’t see it changing”…are you Nostradumbass?

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

He said the same thing after 2012, too. And 2019.

He'll be just as wrong when we beat them this year, too.

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

I'll be honest, I don't see it changing as long as Hauck is our head coach. I don't need to re-hash the reasons, but the #1 reason is recruiting, especially in-state recruiting. The Cats own the state now in recruiting, and unfortunately I don't see that changing under Hauck.

Back