• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

I don't ever visit the sweaty swamp that is bcn. I'm honestly curious: do they even care about this over there or they just like MSdUi "administration", where it's all "Ahhh shucks. Nuttin to see here. Let's go get a win. But of course we'll get some beers first"?

EverettGriz said:
I don't ever visit the sweaty swamp that is bcn. I'm honestly curious: do they even care about this over there or they just like MSdUi "administration", where it's all "Ahhh shucks. Nuttin to see here. Let's go get a win. But of course we'll get some beers first"?

I checked it out after the plea hearing. Lots and lots and lots of them agreeing with the university's line that they would be wrongfully harming the due process rights of the employees and could get sued. A surprising number suggesting it is just crooked cops targeting the MSU coaches out of jealousy. Definitely plenty of reassuring themselves that nobody cares, this doesn't effect anything, and that the only people who care post on EGriz and are just whiners. That has been the gist.

Oh, and there has been no posting about it since early Saturday morning, after the OC plead not guilty. They moved right on to getting excited about raising money for the new scoreboard and bragging about how many season tickets they have sold.

ElrodGrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

I checked it out after the plea hearing. Lots and lots and lots of them agreeing with the university's line that they would be wrongfully harming the due process rights of the employees and could get sued. A surprising number suggesting it is just crooked cops targeting the MSU coaches out of jealousy. Definitely plenty of reassuring themselves that nobody cares, this doesn't effect anything, and that the only people who care post on EGriz and are just whiners. That has been the gist.

Oh, and there has been no posting about it since early Saturday morning, after the OC plead not guilty. They moved right on to getting excited about raising money for the new scoreboard and bragging about how many season tickets they have sold.

WITCH HUNT!

FIFY!

Forgive me... :pray: Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IvxnK3xZtg

ElrodGrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

I can’t say I’m surprised. If all of their serious issues suddenly disappeared even though they still exist, the faithful would be ecstatic. Doping, internal stuff, DUIs/coverups, etc.

Scumbag program, and they affirm it again every day via complete refusal to act.

ElrodGrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

Wow. I guess as CDA alludes to, perhaps not real surprising. But certainly disappointing and disgusting.

I truly am curious what the few good cat posters on this board have to say. I should probably surmise by their silence that they, too, are disgusted by what has (or should I more accurately say "has not") happened, but I really would like to hear their thoughts.

If anyone already doubted the stupidity of Sam Herder, you should listen to his take on the situation when asked on the most recent episode of hero sports podcast. Pretty much conscious ignorance with the bobcat faithful. Essentially, drinking and driving is bad, and it's a bad look when two coordinators do it, but it isn't a big deal and shouldn't have an effect on this team moving forward. :roll:

Saw my neighbor this morning. Apparently, he is part of the great resignation and is simply sitting at home doing nothing. Sounds like being an engineer nowadays ain’t what it used to be.

He’s thrilled about how MSdui is handling the situation recently, which is completely opposite of his prior stance when he wanted everyone fired. He said they are “due-proceduring” it because of the possibility of dirty cops, dirty tow-truck drivers, and this was a new one—dirty courtesy vehicles! That’s right, how do we know it wasn’t a defective product from a dirty used car salesman?

I asked him EG’s most exceptional question: Why doesn’t MSdui suspend them pending the “due-proceduralness”? I pointed out how the coaches could sit at home, just like him, and maybe even be dumb enough to click on one of those invites he is constantly sending me to join his epic online team-battles in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Dude had a great response: How do you know they’re not already serving the suspension? According to him, once the season starts, they will have already served their super-secret-suspension.

I said yep, you got me there, and probably the only way we will know if they are suspended is if they click on his invite.

I love how the cats message board says if the shoe were on the other foot, they wouldn't be talking about this to the degree we're talking about it over here, that's flat BS. If this were going on at UM, I guarantee you that would be the only topic they'd discuss all offseason, at least we do have other things to talk about over here. Hell, if this were happening at UM, they'd probably have the NCAA and the Governor's office on the phone trying to report us for lack of institutional control!

Griz til I die said:
I love how the cats message board says if the shoe were on the other foot, they wouldn't be talking about this to the degree we're talking about it over here, that's flat BS. If this were going on at UM, I guarantee you that would be the only topic they'd discuss all offseason, at least we do have other things to talk about over here. Hell, if this were happening at UM, they'd probably have the NCAA and the Governor's office on the phone trying to report us for lack of institutional control!

If the shoe were on the other foot they’d literally be losing their collective minds over it. 80% of those pansies would stroke out they’d be so triggered. I have tons of Cats buds who I’ve been giving some shit to and every single one of them said they deserve it and would be doing the same to me times 100 if this happened at UM. That fan base is still so traumatized by the 16 in a row, they lash out aggressively any chance they get. Any time a 406 article comes out on Facebook or Twitter about the Griz and Cats there are instantly 30 plus comments of a negative tone from none other than pansy Cats fans. They outweigh Griz fans with that shit 10-1.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

If the shoe were on the other foot they’d literally be losing their collective minds over it. 80% of those pansies would stroke out they’d be so triggered. I have tons of Cats buds who I’ve been giving some shit to and every single one of them said they deserve it and would be doing the same to me times 100 if this happened at UM. That fan base is still so traumatized by the 16 in a row, they lash out aggressively any chance they get. Any time a 406 article comes out on Facebook or Twitter about the Griz and Cats there are instantly 30 plus comments of a negative tone from none other than pansy Cats fans. They outweigh Griz fans with that shit 10-1.

They’re so freakin soft. Didn’t one of those douchers try to report BH to the NCAA for listing the (correct) Brawl record on twitter or something?

garizzalies said:
Saw my neighbor this morning. Apparently, he is part of the great resignation and is simply sitting at home doing nothing. Sounds like being an engineer nowadays ain’t what it used to be.

He’s thrilled about how MSdui is handling the situation recently, which is completely opposite of his prior stance when he wanted everyone fired. He said they are “due-proceduring” it because of the possibility of dirty cops, dirty tow-truck drivers, and this was a new one—dirty courtesy vehicles! That’s right, how do we know it wasn’t a defective product from a dirty used car salesman?

I asked him EG’s most exceptional question: Why doesn’t MSdui suspend them pending the “due-proceduralness”? I pointed out how the coaches could sit at home, just like him, and maybe even be dumb enough to click on one of those invites he is constantly sending me to join his epic online team-battles in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Dude had a great response: How do you know they’re not already serving the suspension? According to him, once the season starts, they will have already served their super-secret-suspension.

I said yep, you got me there, and probably the only way we will know if they are suspended is if they click on his invite.

:lol: :lol:

garizzalies said:
He said they are “due-proceduring”

Your neighbor is a MSdUi educated functional idiot. But, I guess you knew that all along. Engineering is a tidal occupation. Great opportunities to succeed for a period of time, followed by cab driving pizza delivery bumpkins on the slow side. Looks like the tide is out for him. Order pizza delivery and see if he shows up.

Happened to see the neighbor today at the courthouse. It seemed more awkward than usual, probably because it was so unexpected and I could not just drive away. Not sure why he was there; I think he was just renewing some plates but maybe he was involved in the library/trans protest thing on the news.
Anyways, he’s taking another new position on the drunk coaching matter. I believe this is his fourth new stance. He initially went from fire them all immediately, to burn them at the stake, but last week he talked about super-secret-probation, and today he had me believing we all need dui’s.
He argued that it’s actually a good thing for assistant coaches to have dui’s. Shit you not, he said he believes if you fire someone, then it's pretty likely that you're going to hire a new person that is also going to drink and drive. And since that person hasn't already had a DUI, they're probably more likely to get one than a person that's already had one.
Can’t make this stuff up.

The hits just keep coming, times are horrible over here. I couldn’t help but Crain my neck down and see y’all in 7th. Wowza. Times have changed…

https://twitter.com/BigSkyConf/status/1666853102069350400/photo/1

CatsRback said:
The hits just keep coming, times are horrible over here. I couldn’t help but Crain my neck down and see y’all in 7th. Wowza. Times have changed…

y7dZjb.gif

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
If the shoe were on the other foot they’d literally be losing their collective minds over it. 80% of those pansies would stroke out they’d be so triggered. I have tons of Cats buds who I’ve been giving some poop to and every single one of them said they deserve it and would be doing the same to me times 100 if this happened at UM. That fan base is still so traumatized by the 16 in a row, they lash out aggressively any chance they get. Any time a 406 article comes out on Facebook or Twitter about the Griz and Cats there are instantly 30 plus comments of a negative tone from none other than pansy Cats fans. They outweigh Griz fans with that poop 10-1.

They’re so freakin soft. Didn’t one of those douchers try to report BH to the NCAA for listing the (correct) Brawl record on twitter or something?

Hahaha!! They DID!!! Recall in 2021 the GRIZ wore the all-time Brawl record on the faceplate of their helmets. A few weeks after the absolute destruction that took place in Missoula that year, Bobby tweeted out a pic of the helmet with the updated record. Some cat moron (apologies for the redundancy) somehow came to the conclusion Bobby was counting the bull$hit vacated win.

The bobcat moron (again, mea culpa) got allllll up in arms about it, and came storming onto this board about how he’d sent it to the ncaa and how he was just waiting for the punishment to be handed down!! We were all rather bewildered wondering what in the fvck he was talking about.

Finally it took another moron cat (I’m running out of apologies) to be dumb enough to figure out what he was thinking, and posted something like, “Uh, dude, the record is right. He’s including, like, the 35 point beat down they just put on us in that win total”.

The OP suddenly went away. For a lonnnnng, lonnnnnng, lonnnnnngggggggg time.

I have no idea if he actually did send that to the ncaa, but can you even imagine how much they must have mocked the bubs after that? Hell, I bet it still gets brought up around the hotel bar at ncaa conventions: “Pete, remember that bub who tried to tell us the GRIZ were somehow violating ncaa rules by posting the actual all-time record in the GRIZ/cat game?!?” “Oh $hit, Bob! No way am I ever forgetting that!! That’ll be the story I tell my great grandkids on my death bed!! But to be honest, I’m just happy there are no bub assistants at this conference. Our expense report would explode with that kind of bar bill”.

CatsRback said:

7.7…..the total BAC between Garza, Housewright, and Mix?

Or the number of times Garza was fired from a previous program before coming to the Cats?

Or the number of players busted with PEDs from that random drug screen?

Or the net yards gained when you guys tried that fake FG, fake punt touchback in the national chipper against the bison that set the stage for another beat down?

We have to be more specific here

Title is misleading lol. Absolutely Zero hits coming or will be coming to the Cats. They have swept this under several rugs and they don't have a Florio or Kaiman to keep it front page..

garizzalies said:
Happened to see the neighbor today at the courthouse. It seemed more awkward than usual, probably because it was so unexpected and I could not just drive away. Not sure why he was there; I think he was just renewing some plates but maybe he was involved in the library/trans protest thing on the news.
Anyways, he’s taking another new position on the drunk coaching matter. I believe this is his fourth new stance. He initially went from fire them all immediately, to burn them at the stake, but last week he talked about super-secret-probation, and today he had me believing we all need dui’s.
He argued that it’s actually a good thing for assistant coaches to have dui’s. poop you not, he said he believes if you fire someone, then it's pretty likely that you're going to hire a new person that is also going to drink and drive. And since that person hasn't already had a DUI, they're probably more likely to get one than a person that's already had one.
Can’t make this stuff up.

Mel Brooks did. "...authentic frontier gibberish."
https://youtu.be/DNC3OciAF3w

Back