• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Hits Keep Coming for the Cats….

CatsRback said:
I couldn’t help but Crain my neck
“Crain”?
Did you seriously misspell a five letter word?
And it’s capitalized, so it looks like you googled the phrase, copy/pasted, and still screwed it up!
I love how dumb bubs are. They are so giving.

Griz til I die said:
https://twitter.com/406mtsports/status/1667276390629089282?s=20
Jesus christ :roll:

Couldn't even make it up if I tried. DC gets a raise. LOAs say they can be terminated for cause at any time. Literally every well-drafted employment contract I've seen has a catch-all "conduct detrimental/injurious" provision in the "for cause" section. Check that, EVERY employment contract I've seen has that provision. The reason being is that it's impossible to enumerate every dumb thing an employee could do.

Bozeman State's hands are not tied. They are choosing to keep these guys and chose to give a three-time DUI arrestee a raise after his third. Pathetic.

Wouldn’t “awaiting due process” mean that you would hold off on any actions or contracts until pending legal actions were completed? Pretty crazy since they were all already under contract. Clearly there is a double standard with the BOR, university leadership, and local media. FTC and their boozy buddies.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz til I die said:

Couldn't even make it up if I tried. DC gets a raise. LOAs say they can be terminated for cause at any time. Literally every well-drafted employment contract I've seen has a catch-all "conduct detrimental/injurious" provision in the "for cause" section. Check that, EVERY employment contract I've seen has that provision. The reason being is that it's impossible to enumerate every dumb thing an employee could do.

Bozeman State's hands are not tied. They are choosing to keep these guys and chose to give a three-time DUI arrestee a raise after his third. Pathetic.
Yes exactly. The neighbor said now these coaches are more valuable because they got their dui out of the way. If they hired a new person they also will drink and drive. And since that person hasn't already had a DUI, they're probably more likely to get one than a person that's already had one!
Swear on 100 stacks of bibles he fucking said that!!

Griz til I die said:

That is unfvkingbelievable.

How embarrassing for the state of Montana. Simply shameful.

Win at all costs, baby!!! There's a bonus in it for ya! Anyone wonder how many of them drove home completely $hitfaced after celebrating their new contracts, laughing their ass off the entire way?

Okay bubs, let's hear all about that whole due process thing. :roll:

Due process applies to only a single side of this equation.

3rd DUI....extend the dude prior to due process.

Makes sense. Seriously - that friggin place is sickening. These are grown men charged with leading men...

In my line of work...these dudes are on the outside looking in...being told to leave or retire...as it should be.

info said:
Griz til I die said:
I’ll drink to that!

Our most sincere condolences, but there is no alcohol left. See, the bub coaches got new contracts and, well, they celebrated a little. Hopefully our supplier delivers some more tomorrow, assuming he doesn’t get into an accident caused by a bub coach.

EverettGriz said:
info said:
I’ll drink to that!

Our most sincere condolences, but there is no alcohol left. See, the bub coaches got new contracts and, well, they celebrated a little. Hopefully our supplier delivers some more tomorrow, assuming he doesn’t get into an accident caused by a bub coach.

I hope they wrote clauses into these contracts for a drunk bus on any day that ends in “Y” for this staff. Instead of giving raises they honestly should have just hired a personal bobcat AA sponsor to be around 24/7. Or at least another drunk to keep around as a fall guy. They’re going to need it. Smdh.

MSU second-year defensive coordinator Willie Mack Garza and third-year offensive coordinator Taylor Housewright also signed contracts in April that will both end on March 31, 2024, per their letters of appointment.

So they signed new, 1-year contracts in April?

And Sir-Mix-Alot’s Houseparty was May 5th/6th?

Doesn’t that mean they extended Houseparty before the kerfuffle? Then why didn’t he get a raise?

Also, they knowingly extended the other drunk coach (and even gave him a raise) with full knowledge of his brouhaha.

In other words, this wait until “due-process” plays out was total horseshit. They did not have to renew, but chose to do so anyway. They could have just let his contract expire and not renew it. Dude would not have been able to do anything about that because the term ended, but they are choosing the win at all costs route!

Every time I think this through honestly trying to give them them the benefit of every doubt, it just gets more befuddling and more embarrassing for MsdUi.

EverettGriz said:
Every time I think this through honestly trying to give them them the benefit of every doubt, it just gets more befuddling and more embarrassing for MsdUi.

That's about where I am with it, too. Also, still no police report for the company vehicle crash/attempted coverup involving a junior assistant without a license/aggravated DUI. Interesting stuff.

First it’s DUIs for everyone and now they have moved on to speed pills. PEDs anyone?

https://twitter.com/msubobcats_fb/status/1668346664338489344?s=46&t=R5D3UnG5_NVU7OWlfIeTqg

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

That's about where I am with it, too. Also, still no police report for the company vehicle crash/attempted coverup involving a junior assistant without a license/aggravated DUI. Interesting stuff.
How can there not be a police report? How does Victor Flores write an article like that if there's no police report? How does the judge know whether he's guilty or not if there's no police report?

Back