• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Way JJ Can Be Convicted

tnt said:
Actually it comes through JJ's eyes, and third parties reading parts of 3 supposed 1000 pages of emails.
This is bizarre.

"At First Step, Doe was instructed to collect her blanket for evidentiary purposes but she declined to do so because she didn't want to give up her blanket."

You'd think with all the trauma and sandwiches flying around, it would be the "object of horror" and she would gladly follow their professional advice. But, she wanted to keep it. SHE WANTED TO KEEP IT! That's what trauma victims do!

"After her First Step exam. Doe attended a Super Bowl party and then later that evening went to work at the Ronald McDonald House. Doe mentioned attending the party in her first written statement but, in later ve~ions, including the one she later used to get an order of protection, Doe asserts that after the First Step exam, she remained home for the rest of the day, with the exception of the Ronald McDonald House. The reference to the Super Bowl party had been deleted In her "official" statement to University officials."

You were there? JJ was there? Where DO you think this information comes from? That JJ MADE her start to change her story?

TNT: I can assure you the only people with intelligence and "ability" are not the Paoli and Pabst team.
OK. Assure me. How?

A few of you seem bent on personal insults to the exclusion of "evidence."

Do you think that Dave Paoli and Kirsten Pabst are stupid?

Do you think that's really what this case is all about?

The significance is??? Who knows maybe she she washed the blanket, JJ is going to walk because she didn't tell the Honor committee about a party??? She gave an interview to JJ's attorneys? Its gonna take a lot more than that.

tnt said:
The significance is??? Who knows maybe she she washed the blanket, JJ is going to walk because she didn't tell the Honor committee about a party??? She gave an interview to JJ's attorneys? Its gonna take a lot more than that.
"Who knows, maybe she washed the blanket?"

Are you for real? She has already stated, and I have specifically quoted her statement, that "she wanted to keep it."

Fabricating false details for her offers neither convincing evidence on her behalf, nor convincing evidence that you doing nothing but flailing for any excuse to justify a "case" for her and against JJ. Jane Doe does not need you to fabricate new claims for her. She has enough of fabricated details and false claims of her own.

The significance is that point after point in her case crumbles upon something else that she either did or said or changed. I've already gone through the whole list. It isn't "gonna take a lot more," it's practically everything.

it's all going to come down to is who the jurors believe on the witness stand. JJ and the girl can get naked and bump and grind all they want, but if she says NO at any point and he continues. It's most likely rape.

UMGriz75 said:
tnt said:

Are you for real? She has already stated, and I have specifically quoted her statement, that "she wanted to keep it."

Fabricating false details for her offers neither convincing evidence on her behalf, nor convincing evidence that you doing nothing but flailing for any excuse to justify a "case" for her and against JJ. Jane Doe does not need you to fabricate new claims for her. She has enough of fabricated details and false claims of her own.

The significance is that point after point in her case crumbles upon something else that she either did or said or changed. I've already gone through the whole list. It isn't "gonna take a lot more," it's practically everything.

So what if she wanted to keep it? I don't think its necessary to have it to prove they had sex, I believe that isn't at question is it?...... Nor does any part of the law indicate she has to act in a particular manner after being raped or have any particular set of injuries with any particular severity. Remember part of the "defense" is she's c I believe crazy people do crazy things. Its gonna take more than you have given here. Do you seriously believe Fred et all have nothing more???

MTOutsider said:
it's all going to come down to is who the jurors believe on the witness stand. JJ and the girl can get naked and bump and grind all they want, but if she says NO at any point and he continues. It's most likely rape.

You have obviously missed the point of much of this discussion. Due to the numerous changes in her story and inconsistencies, as well as her statement regarding whether even she thought sexual assault occurred, jurors are not going to believe what she says, including that she ever said no. Various posters have pointed out some of the ways in which the defense lawyers would likely discredit her testimony. There is more material for the defense to discredit her with, than I have ever heard of. I can't imagine that this case even gets to trial. It's a loser.

tnt said:
UMGriz75 said:
tnt said:

So what if she wanted to keep it? I don't think its necessary to have it to prove they had sex, I believe that isn't at question is it?...... Nor does any part of the law indicate she has to act in a particular manner after being raped or have any particular set of injuries with any particular severity. Remember part of the "defense" is she's c I believe crazy people do crazy things. Its gonna take more than you have given here. Do you seriously believe Fred et all have nothing more???

What else could the prosecutor possibly have? The prosecution already filed its apparently one-sided affidavit. Much of the evidence comes from the accuser herself, and what she texted, told people, and did. JJ's part of the story seems consistent and believable. If anything, things from the 1000 pages of texts being reviewed now, are likely to hurt the accuser even more.

As for the blanket, it will merely be one more of dozens of things that the defense may use to discredit the accuser.

Establishing a history maybe???

I wouldn't surmise too much. FVV isn't gonna risk making a fool of himself. There are some VERY competent people involved on both sides.

You might be surprised what pops up in those emails......

tnt said:
Establishing a history maybe???

I wouldn't surmise too much. FVV isn't gonna risk making a fool of himself. There are some VERY competent people involved on both sides.

You might be surprised what pops up in those emails......

Keep on dreaming. The accused's side already has or knows all of the accused's side. It is likely that only things helpful to the accused will come out of those documents.

PlayerRep said:
MTOutsider said:

You have obviously missed the point of much of this discussion. Due to the numerous changes in her story and inconsistencies, as well as her statement regarding whether even she thought sexual assault occurred, jurors are not going to believe what she says, including that she ever said no. Various posters have pointed out some of the ways in which the defense lawyers would likely discredit her testimony. There is more material for the defense to discredit her with, than I have ever heard of. I can't imagine that this case even gets to trial. It's a loser.

Don't forget, your wife and daughter are convinced that Jan Doe is lying and your dog is highly skeptical too!

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
MTOutsider said:

Don't forget, your wife and daughter are convinced that Jan Doe is lying and your dog is highly skeptical too!

Don't forget the pharmacy student that PR talked to while slinking around the Pharmacy School! He/she also knows there is "No Way JJ Can Be Convicted"!

NorthwestFresh said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
MTOutsider said:

Don't forget the pharmacy student that PR talked to while slinking around the Pharmacy School!

See my other recent post. You are on notice.

PlayerRep said:
.....The accused's side already has or knows all of the accused's side.......

Gawd, I hope so. I would HOPE they aren't making it up as they go...

Senior moment eh?

So they will be skipping discovery???

All I can say is: Dads - teach your daughters well.... love them and teach them what true love and respect/self-respect is so that they don't fall into this godawful situation. Same with your sons, actually.

People do strange things.

What did Monica Lewinsky do with her blue dress?

BTW...did you hear she moved to Turah, MT?
She wanted to be closer to Clinton...

Sorry!

I for one hope that PR and NorthwestFresh continue to argue so that they both get banned. No offense Northwest, but just think of the fun that would create.

Only one of them will be band.......and it wont be the guy leveling threats.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

UMGriz75 said:
tnt said:
Actually it comes through JJ's eyes, and third parties reading parts of 3 supposed 1000 pages of emails.
This is bizarre.

"At First Step, Doe was instructed to collect her blanket for evidentiary purposes but she declined to do so because she didn't want to give up her blanket."

You'd think with all the trauma and sandwiches flying around, it would be the "object of horror" and she would gladly follow their professional advice. But, she wanted to keep it. SHE WANTED TO KEEP IT! That's what trauma victims do!

"After her First Step exam. Doe attended a Super Bowl party and then later that evening went to work at the Ronald McDonald House. Doe mentioned attending the party in her first written statement but, in later ve~ions, including the one she later used to get an order of protection, Doe asserts that after the First Step exam, she remained home for the rest of the day, with the exception of the Ronald McDonald House. The reference to the Super Bowl party had been deleted In her "official" statement to University officials."

You were there? JJ was there? Where DO you think this information comes from? That JJ MADE her start to change her story?

wasn't the superbowl party at her house?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Only one of them will be band.......and it wont be the guy leveling threats.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You got that right. I was banned for a week for "derogatory statements about a rape victim". I did not know that there had been a trial yet, determining that she had indeed been raped. But, our illustrious mods obviously do not believe in the First Amendment. I'm sure they have already convicted George Zimmerman too. It's cool to be politically correct, you know! :roll:

Back