• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Optical Illusions

TheBud

62-psychedelic-screen-melt-580x362_020733.jpg

72-qi-ksingua-collage-moilogo_234235.jpg

Because of distortion caused by the grey bars, this still image has a strobing effect that makes it appear as if the water is flowing....
76-faucets-moilogo_152957.jpg

One tiger is easy to see, but there's a hidden tiger too
80-hidden-tiger-moilogo_055617.jpg

This image appears to bulge in the middle, but all of the lines are completely straight and parallel! The apparent warping is caused by the placement of the black and white pips in the corners of the squares.
77-checkerboard-moilogo_153613.jpg

This purple swirl seems to move eerily, but it's actually a static image. As with other illusions of this type, the motion seems greatest in your peripheral vision....
67-purple-nurple_011307.jpg

I feel like the fat guy in Mall Rats who can't see the sail boat in the "magic eye" picture.

Where the F is the other tiger?

garizzalies said:
I feel like the fat guy in Mall Rats who can't see the sail boat in the "magic eye" picture.

Where the F is the other tiger?

There is no other Tiger... Unless it's in the Bamboo and is green

I saw the words Hidden Tiger after looking a bit. Kind of tricky, since most illusions of this type have an image in a place other than the central figure.

Back