• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New uniforms?

Assuming the usual cycle, we won't have new ones until next year

Though something special for Cat Griz is probably a safe bet

And we need to bust these out more

4c95878f1339d.image.jpg

Brock Landers said:
Assuming the usual cycle, we won't have new ones until next year

Though something special for Cat Griz is probably a safe bet

And we need to bust these out more

4c95878f1339d.image.jpg
I agree I love the all white. Haven't worn them since we lost to Sac State.

I hope we still do all that stuff but now that we are paying two athletic directors and two head FC's we might not have the budget for those extra things. Plus, new athletic director, maybe new thinking on spending. I guess we'll see.

Silver unis with maroon numbers and trim maroon helmets silver Griz on the side with a FTC sticker on the back.

All white hasn't fared well on the road, @ Sac, @ EWU... think @ Weber too - I believe part of it was washing them was a pain esp when played on grass surfaces.

BWahlberg said:
All white hasn't fared well on the road, @ Sac, @ EWU... think @ Weber too - I believe part of it was washing them was a pain esp when played on grass surfaces.
The price of beauty ;)

Now we just need some white helmets with maroon lettering to go with them

Brock Landers said:
BWahlberg said:
The price of beauty ;)

Storm Troopers

I'd be happy to get rid of the black.......

But then maybe we'll change back to the Texas orange so we all have to buy new Griz wear to help out the ol' finances.....

grizchamp said:
Brock Landers said:
BWahlberg said:
The price of beauty ;)

Storm Troopers

What could be more intimidating than a team full of storm troopers?

Brock Landers said:
BWahlberg said:
The price of beauty ;)

I should have also clarified, I believe the Griz are 1-3 wearing all white as well = "not faring well on the road"

BWahlberg said:
Brock Landers said:
BWahlberg said:
The price of beauty ;)

I should have also clarified, I believe the Griz are 1-3 wearing all white as well = "not faring well on the road"

Ouch, that is too bad because they are sharp looking unis. I much prefer them over the dark ones with all the black on them.

papa bear helena said:
grizchamp said:
Brock Landers said:
BWahlberg said:
The price of beauty ;)

Storm Troopers

What could be more intimidating than a team full of storm troopers?

A decal of "My Little Pony" on the helmet.

Back