• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best Missoula bar for Packers fans?

AtHomeInTheDahlbergDen

I figure there's a pretty respectable contingent of Pack fans in Missoula—is there a bar that's best for watching Packers games? As this week's game will, I assume, not be on Fox due to the Seahawks also playing in the afternoon, I'm looking for a good place to watch, preferably with other Packer fans and a few TVs dedicated to the game. I know all the usual sports bars, but wasn't sure if there was one that's particularly friendly to GB fans.

AtHomeInTheDahlbergDen said:
I figure there's a pretty respectable contingent of Pack fans in Missoula—is there a bar that's best for watching Packers games? As this week's game will, I assume, not be on Fox due to the Seahawks also playing in the afternoon, I'm looking for a good place to watch, preferably with other Packer fans and a few TVs dedicated to the game. I know all the usual sports bars, but wasn't sure if there was one that's particularly friendly to GB fans.

If they don't show the game of the week and opt to show the seasucks, that's a crime. Just got my Rodgers jersey today, but I'm about 195 miles to the east of Missoula, so I wouldn't know!

Desperado generally has a large contingent of Packer fans, especially if its a night game. Watched the game on Thursday, and the place was packed. Game was on every tv, the beer was flowing - no liquor license - and about 10-20 people donned Packer jerseys. Definitely recommend Despo as a Packer bar in Missoula!

Red's usually has a front TV for all Packer games.

at least half of all Packer fans only became a fan when they started winning, they were probably on the Patriot teat before that.

Grizbacker1 said:
at least half of all Packer fans only became a fan when they started winning, they were probably on the Patriot teat before that.

Yep. If they don't know who Lynn Dickey or David Whitehirst are, or what Majic's real name is, they are either my kids' age, or they just jumped on the bandwagon.

Those were some dark days.....

grizpack said:
Grizbacker1 said:

Yep. If they don't know who Lynn Dickey or David Whitehirst are, or what Majic's real name is, they are either my kids' age, or they just jumped on the bandwagon.

You talking about Don? I think you meant to say Majik. ;)

PeauxRouge said:
grizpack said:
Grizbacker1 said:

You talking about Don? I think you meant to say Majik. ;)

You're right. My bad.

grizband said:
Desperado generally has a large contingent of Packer fans, especially if its a night game. Watched the game on Thursday, and the place was packed. Game was on every tv, the beer was flowing - no liquor license - and about 10-20 people donned Packer jerseys. Definitely recommend Despo as a Packer bar in Missoula!

Not to mention the wings...

*wipes off drool*

Back