• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Check this uniform out

Hammer

DONOR
I'm not sure what to think. Cool and cutting edge on one side and loud and too busy on the other. Discuss.
Carol-Citys-new-uniforms-for-the-2013-season-at-the-behest-of-Flo-Rida-Futuristic-Woo.jpg

Change from the indian chief theme to a Grizzly Bear theme has unlimited possibilities. I think this is a job for Willie!!!

i dig it. plus..it was given to the school! unique and fun.

one of those things where if it's "your" team you love it...."their" team and you hate it....

it's sports. have fun. plus, i've seen how many of you dress. no one here is a fashion expert. :lol:

Yeah, the helmet is awesome and very creative. Tops are fine, but the pants are too much.

I don't see how a similar grizzly-themed helmet would work. Wouldn't that just be a brown helmet, painted to look like fur with some bear ears on the side?

Out of the BSC teams the only ones that I could see making it work would be UND or PSU. PSU could paint their helmets so it actually looked like a battle-worn viking helmet, maybe with a metal studded strip and spikes or horns.

Something like THIS on either side of the helmet would be badass:

pbearsoul.jpg

Props to Tim Joyner... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hammer said:
I'm not sure what to think. Cool and cutting edge on one side and loud and too busy on the other. Discuss.
Carol-Citys-new-uniforms-for-the-2013-season-at-the-behest-of-Flo-Rida-Futuristic-Woo.jpg

Change from the indian chief theme to a Grizzly Bear theme has unlimited possibilities. I think this is a job for Willie!!!
DoubleNicks said:

Quite possibly the most ugliest uniforms I have ever seen, period. And that is saying something after those things Wyoming had on last weekend... :roll: :lol:

Cool if they rename them the Atlantic High School Jolly Green Court Jesters.

And what's with the upside down Scrabble pieces joined together as a Native American themed numeral font?

Why do we have this love affair with the ugliest uniforms to ever grace the college football fields. It seems that so many teams are trying to out do every other team in the nation by looking like clowns or rambo. I don't get it. It is clear that the designers for some of the most popular uniform companies are only a few years removed from pre-school.

http://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/msn/another_fl_hs_gets_oregon_like_unis/12056959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Surely, you remember the stir caused by the crazy, neon uniforms of Atlantic High School in Delray Beach, FL, last month that went viral on the Internet.

Well, apparently the rapper Flo Rida was so enamored with them that he had his high school alma mater contact the company that created them, Futuristic Woo, to create equally outrageous threads for Miami (FL) Carol City High. The uniforms will be worn next season as a gift from the rapper to celebrate the high school’s 50th anniversary.

The resulting look? A Halloween horror of black and orange.

Check below for photos of the Carol City Chiefs’ unis that feature a headdress on the helmet with black, orange and white uniforms. The threads feature bizarre, cubic numbering and a massive chief’s head that stretches across both pant legs. They look about 10,000 years into the future from the team’s current uniforms and are being panned on the Internet as “the worst uniforms ever.”

If Futuristic Woo ever starts designing college football uniforms, run for the hills.

I think they look good.

What's wrong with making your team look like freaking super heroes. Adds another fun angel to the game. The games evolving...fans probably should as well.

Oregon's unis are bad ass this year. I love the helmets.
93dfa2ee81d88f73036b25e36c49a31f.jpg

79fc560f9d506e17d45f10276e1f60f8.jpg

Liked these ones last year as well
9c04867a69a90024e230dba63db86f30.jpg

I'm a total Oregon band wagon fan... :oops:

Back