Akem, Toure, McGee=

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
mtgrizrule

Akem, Toure, McGee=

Post by mtgrizrule » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 am

ATM!!!!!

I have a feeling the GRIZ offense will be making a lot of deposits with this ATM!!!

Akem and Toure are the big WR's with NFL size and attributes. McGee is electric in the open field, and will set the all time receptions record in GRIZ history. I honestly don't see how a defense can focus on any 1 of them. Akem and Toure appear to be having a nice competition among themselves in becoming elite WR's, and driving each other to be their best. Freshmen year, Toure was by far the better WR. Sophomore year, Akem not only was the better of the 2, but among the best WR's in the nation. Year 3, each are motivated, with a dynamic SR QB. Both capable of staying on NFL radars. Can they each get 1,000 yards with 10+ TD's? I think they each can flirt with those numbers.

Speaking of numbers, these guys are going to allow Sneed to pass for 3,000+ yards and 30 TD's.

Waiting in the wings are Sulser, Flowers, Roberts, White, Owens, Simpson, Germer.

As much as I love a dominating run game, the GRIZ are deep and talented at WR, led by ATM. I hope Hauck will take the reigns off Sneed, and let these guys absolutely dominate the Big Sky and FCS. If the OL can give Sneed the time to find these guys, GRIZ NATION is in store for a very special season on offense. Here is to enjoying it and reaping the benefits of this kind of WR depth and talent!!! #playoffbound, #lightingupthescoreboard, #ATM
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

bigkid
eGriz Club

Re: Akem, Toure, McGee=

Post by bigkid » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:56 am

Agreed and we only lose JLM to graduation. :thumb:

SaskGriz

Post by SaskGriz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:10 am

We better consult the "Urban Dictionary" before we start chanting "ATM" at WGS. ;)

AllWeatherFan
eGriz Club

Post by AllWeatherFan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.

Griz#64

Post by Griz#64 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:16 am

How about M A T...

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:26 am

ATM-S. Sulser about to introduce himself to the rest of Big Sky, too. That kid is insanely dynamic

IdaGriz01

Post by IdaGriz01 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 am

Okay, I've seen some of the video (and remember some from last season). I agree that the Griz have an amazing group of receivers (let's not forget the TE, etc.). So here's my question? Is any one of them developing any special "chemistry" with Sneed? No disrespect to anybody, but it's very common with great QB and receivers to see a pair have a special bond. Each seems to know what the other is thinking, and so on. Doesn't happen all the time and often doesn't last ... but you know it when you see it. So ... How about on the Griz?

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Post by CDAGRIZ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:05 am

Can we please not make this nickname a thing?

kyle_sample
eGriz Club

Post by kyle_sample » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am

mtgrizrule wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 am
ATM!!!!!

I have a feeling the GRIZ offense will be making a lot of deposits with this ATM!!!

Akem and Toure are the big WR's with NFL size and attributes. McGee is electric in the open field, and will set the all time receptions record in GRIZ history. I honestly don't see how a defense can focus on any 1 of them. Akem and Toure appear to be having a nice competition among themselves in becoming elite WR's, and driving each other to be their best. Freshmen year, Toure was by far the better WR. Sophomore year, Akem not only was the better of the 2, but among the best WR's in the nation. Year 3, each are motivated, with a dynamic SR QB. Both capable of staying on NFL radars. Can they each get 1,000 yards with 10+ TD's? I think they each can flirt with those numbers.

Speaking of numbers, these guys are going to allow Sneed to pass for 3,000+ yards and 30 TD's.

Waiting in the wings are Sulser, Flowers, Roberts, White, Owens, Simpson, Germer.

As much as I love a dominating run game, the GRIZ are deep and talented at WR, led by ATM. I hope Hauck will take the reigns off Sneed, and let these guys absolutely dominate the Big Sky and FCS. If the OL can give Sneed the time to find these guys, GRIZ NATION is in store for a very special season on offense. Here is to enjoying it and reaping the benefits of this kind of WR depth and talent!!! #playoffbound, #lightingupthescoreboard, #ATM
Are you suggesting we call them Ass To Mouth?

jodcon
eGriz Club

Post by jodcon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:05 am
Can we please not make this nickname a thing?

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Post by CDAGRIZ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am

kyle_sample wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am
mtgrizrule wrote:
ATM!!!!!

Damn it, Kyle! With all the subtlety of a bulldozer . . .

AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

Post by AZGrizFan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:34 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am
kyle_sample wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:
ATM!!!!!

Well to be fair, subtlety IS lost around here frequently... :lol: :lol:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

wittk60

Post by wittk60 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

SaskGriz wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:10 am
We better consult the "Urban Dictionary" before we start chanting "ATM" at WGS. ;)
This is the POTY. I read on here frequently and post sparingly. Not very often do I read something and audibly laugh. This one was great and way to ruin it Kyle!

SACCAT66

Post by SACCAT66 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:
ATM!!!!!

CDA... But just think about all the Deposits that will be made... Waite, don't think about it.

hm.grwn.grizfan

Post by hm.grwn.grizfan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:45 am

Jesus, I’m laughing so hard I’m crying 😂
“We had a winning record last year and no one was happy about it. If they have a winning record down the road they throw a parade.” - Bobby Hauck -

AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

Post by AZGrizFan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:45 am

wittk60 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am
SaskGriz wrote:
This is the POTY. I read on here frequently and post sparingly. Not very often do I read something and audibly laugh. This one was great and way to ruin it Kyle!
74 posts in 11 years? I'd say "sparingly" is understating it... :lol: :lol:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

PlayerRep

Post by PlayerRep » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:59 am

CDAGRIZ wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
mtgrizrule wrote:
ATM!!!!!

It was his Missoulian training.

PlayerRep

Post by PlayerRep » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:01 am

I like the ATM thing. I too hope the Griz receivers, TE's and qb's will comprise an explosive passing game.

grizfan95

Post by grizfan95 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:05 am

Debate

Is the receiving corps of: Akem, Toure, McGee, Sulser, Flowers, and Roberts the most talented corps we've had?

Other ones:

1994: Gurnsey, Baker, Wells, Erhardt, Boddie
1995: Wells, Douglass, Erhardt, Dolan
1996: Douglass, Erhardt, Pacheco, Paffhausen, Olsen

I would personally put 1994 at the top right now, but this year's group has the potential.

Feel free to check out this for yearly stats: https://gogriz.com/sports/2015/10/13/FB_1013155607.aspx
The pride and tradition of the Montana Grizzlies will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak.

wittk60

Post by wittk60 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:08 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:45 am
wittk60 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am
SaskGriz wrote:
74 posts in 11 years? I'd say "sparingly" is understating it... :lol: :lol:
Probably, but I like it that way. Always have wondered about some of the posters and now one says he likes this ATM thing. I died a little when I read that.