• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Banned

Griz90

Banned = Prevented from entry or participation.
Band = Group of musical artists.
………………………………………………………………………………….
For cripes sake we pretty much all went to college in Missoula! You’d think some of us could actually spell and understand the proper use of the word.

Griz90 said:
For cripes sake we pretty much all went to college in Missoula! You’d think some of us could actually spell and understand the proper use of the word.

Not around here, my man. It's "Band". It's an eGriz.com historical term, and many choose to observe it as part of our culture and heritage. You are, of course, free to use "Banned", but just know it's like ordering a hotdog with ketchup in Chicago.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz90 said:

Not around here, my man. It's "Band". It's an eGriz.com historical term, and many choose to observe it as part of our culture and heritage. You are, of course, free to use "Banned", but just know it's like ordering a hotdog with ketchup in Chicago.

Or typing grizz... Actually got in a fight on the twitters about "griz VS grizz"

Griz90 said:

Sigh.

Let's see. How do I explain this...

Think Coach Ron Ash. Or perhaps if it's easier, snakes into WaGriz.

Well.....I guess. But my UM Journalism Degree - which is basically good for absolutely nothing in today's twisted media world - won't allow me to knowingly misspell a word and in doing so, mangle it's actual meaning. Just can't do it. Ban me! Bwahahahaha. GO GRIZ!

Griz90 said:
Well.....I guess. But my UM Journalism Degree - which is basically good for absolutely nothing in today's twisted media world - won't allow me to knowingly misspell a word and in doing so, mangle it's actual meaning. Just can't do it. Ban me! Bwahahahaha. GO GRIZ!

I don't think you should be band. It was a fair inquiry. And keep in mind: You didn't misspell "Band", you just spelled some other word with which I'm not very familiar. I like you, Betty.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Or typing grizz... Actually got in a fight on the twitters about "griz VS grizz"

Well, you can't drop a hard "second Z" and not expect some backlash. Read the room. ;)

Da Boyz Mom said:
This thread was anticlimactic. I thought maybe an annoying poster or two got band. Oh well...

Same. I opened it riveted with anticipation, only to be disappointed. Me thinks the OP should be band. :twisted: :twisted:

Griz90 said:

*band me

Have we learned nothing here??

Seems like you knuckleheads would have something to post of real substance. However maybe i should just not waste my time on reading this crap. I assume you are grown Men with more items of interest for those of us that are a long ways from home. Come on , please don't act like dumb asses.

Griz#64 said:
Seems like you knuckleheads would have something to post of real substance. However maybe i should just not waste my time on reading this crap. I assume you are grown Men with more items of interest for those of us that are a long ways from home. Come on , please don't act like dumb asses.

Can't tell if jokingggg.....

What the hell. I'll bite: A large number of us are a long way from home too, 64. And is this topic really any worse than brains and eggs?

Look, if you have something of importance to add to the board, please do so. It will be well received and lead to a constructive conversation (with a few obvious posters excepted). But don't cry because we're not doing your work for you.

i do love the griz said:
Not knowing that is the kind of thing that'll get some batteries thrown at you around here

:lol:

Three things you must know when visiting this site:

Band
Classless
Clown Car Act Show

:thumb:

Back