• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Coach's Tour

grizatwork

DONOR
Starts tomorrow in Big Fork.

https://upwithmontana.com/

Following week is Great Falls, Cut Bank, and Fort Benton.

Great Falls has multiple coaches and Monte for the kids. Tickets available at the door and following locations.

Ticket locations: Double G Engraving, Action Cards & Collectibles, Cappis Physical Therapy Associates and Alluvion Pharmacy.

Tickets are 20 per person with children under 12 for free. Catered meal from Full Curl BBQ out of Hobson. Coaches will speak. There is dessert auction, silent auction, life auction and raffles for booze/beer/wine baskets. There is also heads/tails for cash and split the pot. There is also a special item that will be raffled off in the fall at the griz/cat weekend. You should show up to see it. It should also be able to be seen and tickets sold for it in Fort Benton.

Cut Bank and Fort Benton both have golf events and other fundraisers.

Moves on to the highline and East from there and ends in Butte and Helena.

This is the local chapters way to get money to the GSA. Find a way to get to one and spend some money. It all goes to the GSA.

grizatwork said:

Great Falls has multiple coaches and Monte for the kids. Tickets available at the door and following locations.

Ticket locations: Double G Engraving, Action Cards & Collectibles, Cappis Physical Therapy Associates and Alluvion Pharmacy.

Tickets are 20 per person with children under 12 for free. Catered meal from Full Curl BBQ out of Hobson. Coaches will speak. There is dessert auction, silent auction, life auction and raffles for booze/beer/wine baskets. There is also heads/tails for cash and split the pot. There is also a special item that will be raffled off in the fall at the griz/cat weekend. You should show up to see it. It should also be able to be seen and tickets sold for it in Fort Benton.

This is the local chapters way to get money to the GSA. Find a way to get to one and spend some money. It all goes to the GSA.
BBQ Billings 5/24. Golf Laurel 5/25.

grizatwork said:

It actually started tonight in Kalispell.

"We are excited to see everyone on Thursday night. Just a reminder we will be at the Dusty Star Saloon and Smokehouse (formerly Scotty's) from 5:30pm - 7:30pm. Join Coach Hauck, Athletic Director Kent Haslam and other members of the UM Athletic Department."

https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/grizzly-scholarship-association-bbq-coming-to-great-falls-raffle-for-no-37-helmet

Here is the special raffle item. 20 dollars a ticket. Selling only 3700 tickets. Every dollar goes to GSA.

grizatwork said:
https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/grizzly-scholarship-association-bbq-coming-to-great-falls-raffle-for-no-37-helmet

Here is the special raffle item. 20 dollars a ticket. Selling only 3700 tickets. Every dollar goes to GSA.

That is a special item. Helmet signed by all wearers of the 37. Great effort by that donor.

I couldn't tell from the article, are these helmet tickets only being sold at the fundraiser event, or is there someplace else that I can purchase one?

mega mauler said:
I couldn't tell from the article, are these helmet tickets only being sold at the fundraiser event, or is there someplace else that I can purchase one?

Raffle tickets start at Great Falls event as they are the chapter that tracked down all the signatures. Great Falls is trying to get to as many events as possible, but many have full time jobs. Other than that, they are trying to set up ways to buy tickets otherwise, but there will be a way to buy tickets at home games until they sell out. Probably in the GSA tailgate area.

grizatwork said:
mega mauler said:

Raffle tickets start at Great Falls event as they are the chapter that tracked down all the signatures. Great Falls is trying to get to as many events as possible, but many have full time jobs. Other than that, they are trying to set up ways to buy tickets otherwise, but there will be a way to buy tickets at home games until they sell out. Probably in the GSA tailgate area.

Thank you, I would love to buy a couple, but I don't think I will make any of the events.

mthoopsfan said:
grizatwork said:

It actually started tonight in Kalispell.

"We are excited to see everyone on Thursday night. Just a reminder we will be at the Dusty Star Saloon and Smokehouse (formerly Scotty's) from 5:30pm - 7:30pm. Join Coach Hauck, Athletic Director Kent Haslam and other members of the UM Athletic Department."

The Kalispell event was actually a QB Club meeting. I had missed that part.

mega mauler said:
grizatwork said:

Thank you, I would love to buy a couple, but I don't think I will make any of the events.

Same. Would love for someone to keep me posted on this if there becomes a way to do online or something.

AZDoc said:
mega mauler said:
grizatwork said:

Same. Would love for someone to keep me posted on this if there becomes a way to do online or something.
AZDoc said:
mega mauler said:

Stay tuned to gsa site. I think it is upwithmontana.com. They are gearing up to help us promote and hopefully sell tickets. Heard 100 of 3700 were tickets sold in first couple hours tonight. Next sales event happening Thursday at Fort Benton event. Tickets not sold at this spring event will be sold at fall football games. Hopefully near GSA tailgate area.

grizatwork said:

Sidney GSA is hosting an 18-Hole Golf Scramble, followed by dinner and auction, Tuesday May 23 at the Sidney Country Club. Golf registration begins at 11:30 am. Tournament starts at 1pm.

Billings GSA event and golf tournament were a blast. About 300 people at the GSA event.

BDizzle said:
Billings GSA event and golf tournament were a blast. About 300 people at the GSA event.
Well done to the whole team. I don't think BH missed a table as he engaged effortlessly. And a hell of a downpour outside for entertainment.

kemajic said:
BDizzle said:
Well done to the whole team. I don't think BH missed a table as he engaged effortlessly. And a hell of a downpour outside for entertainment.

Appreciate your support!

I’ll be at the Ronan event next Friday golfing, likely badly. 4 man golf scramble at Mission Mountain. Fourth year in a row I’ll be playing in it.

Not many of the bigger names have come lately though. We did get Justin Green last year, as well as Riley and Greg Sundberg. Riley was a riot. And Justin could motivational speak me into sticking a fork in a light socket.

Back