• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Climate Moron Clown Show strikes again

Cuervohola

DONOR
When I'm stupid, I suffer in pain like hitting my finger with a hammer, something like that... When idiotic leftists do stupid things, they suffer no pain because they don't have any brain function, which is needed to know you are in pain.

First off, the Earth has been spouting CO2 FROM ITSELF since the beginning of time, so much that you can't go near a CO2 well such as the one in Turkey called the "Gateway to Hell" that spouts enough CO2 to Kill you in seconds if you enter it without Scuba gear. (Active since at least 200 BC)

One could say "How does CO2 from the Earth harm the Earth", but lets just keep this as simple as possible, no need to scare the sensitive types.

So, how is it that thousands of these wells exist, mostly underwater, yet the Earth's temperature has gone down most of the time in the entire AD period, and is just now slightly elevated, around a whopping 1 degree? Because CO2 has nothing to do with anything, that's how. There is no such thing as climate change, at least not since Jesus was around 4 years old.

Now with the Silver Medal of Brain dysfunction, we have the "Energy Secretary" herself, traveling with a merry band of marauders in Electric vehicles from point A to point B, but they run into a problem because they can't find enough charging stations, so they have a Gas powered vehicle show up to block a normal carload of commoner peasants from using a charging station. Well, if this hoity toity Gubment official can't charge her cars, does the average Liberal that buys up all their BS think they will be able to?

And with the Gold Medal of Brain dysfunction is the Mayor of London, UK, where the entire city is in a Ultra Low Emissions Zone, which is a charge of $12.50 British ($15.60 US) per day to drive there. So, I guess all middle class people in London have to take buses and adjust their schedules because of "climate change" that demonstrably doesn't exist, even according to Far Left Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record_of_the_last_2,000_years#

Back