• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Face it punks.......

How bad do the griz suck?

• tremendously

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • big-time

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • mega-suckage

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • They don't suck, they kick ass!!

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

.....you've got a long way to go to get where the eagles have already been!
keep dreaming, mountain punks

6 flags over georgia, baby!

Long way as in 2019 miles. Missoula to Chattanooga. We will see you there. That is if you can make it this season. Mountian Punks?!?.......if you only knew.

Yes, it is a long ways, I already packed my bags!! see ya there!!

GSU envy? The UFFP board is back thatta way. But they're gettin over it. UM envy has set in. Hate to admit it, yes, it is a long way 'til the next Merry Griz-mas. Sure would like to see you guys there. Really, I would. Is that too much to ask this year?

Envy, I don't think so. Respect for the Eagle program, certainly. However if the preseason polls have any validity then it appears the wings have been clipped and the Eags will be sorely pressed to even make the playofffs. Too bad. The Griz would like nothing better then to meet them once again.

GSU envy, yeah right! I think it is a case of Griz envy! Eagle fans talking smack again. Well it's my turn...GSU will not even make the playoffs this year.

THE BETCH said:
Envy, I don't think so. Respect for the Eagle program, certainly. However if the preseason polls have any validity then it appears the wings have been clipped and the Eags will be sorely pressed to even make the playofffs. Too bad. The Griz would like nothing better then to meet them once again.

We never get ranked high in the preseason polls, but 8 times out of 10 we play for the title. How bout you?

Are you sure you played for the championship eight out of the last 10 yrs? 95,96, and 01 you didn't, what about the rest?

Back