• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hoops was right

hm.grwn.grizfan

DONOR
Credit where it’s due fellas. Hoops said we’d run the table after NAU, and here we are. He said he’d be insufferable if the Griz beat sac, the cats and Idaho…..well here we are. I for one would love to hear his take. Good on ya hoops. Mods, can you unban him?

Amen to that! He was right. He also took time to literally reach out to me to tell me to keep the faith. I was talking to him last night, and he didn't sound too interested in being back, but that win might change things. Hoops deserves his victory lap. He said it all along, publicly and privately. People can complain about his message board persona, but there are not many people who keep the faith like he does.

Congrats, Jack. You deserve the victory lap.

Yes, I give Hoops credit. He was right on the money, I give the Griz players and coaches a lot of credit for the huge improvement after the NAU game. They played outstanding today. The Griz will have a great opportunity in the playoffs. Would love to see a rematch which is possible. Cats have a lot to prove in the playoffs. Going to be a fun second season. Hats off to you Hoops!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Credit where it’s due fellas. Hoops said we’d run the table after NAU, and here we are. He said he’d be insufferable if the Griz beat sac, the cats and Idaho…..well here we are. I for one would love to hear his take. Good on ya hoops. Mods, can you unban him?

:clap:

Hoops was right I was wrong. Tried to get him loser would say it but he wouldn’t take the bet but I feel obligated to still say it

fanofzoo said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

:clap:

He was banned? WTF?

And as he also noted a while back, somewhere he is being "insufferable." And he has every right to be. Sorry, he's always that way.

bgbigdog said:
And as he also noted a while back, somewhere he is being "insufferable." And he has every right to be. Sorry, he's always that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: that was so funny when he said that. He literally said, “if we beat Idaho, sac, and MSU I will insufferable.” I’m here for it. I want to hear it. I ban him. Should we start a poll to unban him?

But even with all his supposed big money and bravado he couldn't place a pretty nominal even up bet. Not to brag.....but I won both of mine.

I still want to hear Hoops take after the the Griz threw down for the final 7 weeks of the season! Hoops deserves his victory lap! Mods, unban the man. I need to hear about how I’ve never played the game, and should never have doubted!

bgbigdog said:

He’s over on scatnation being all hoopsy and stuff, letting everyone know that they’ve “never played the game”. He needs to return to his rightful place here among the pantheon of Egriz legends :lol: he and retiredpopo never lost the faith!

Hoops is Grizfan7 over on BN. He posts quite a bit over there. When asked about his bam here this is what he had to say.

Grizfan7 - “Mods won't show me the post(s) or explain, at least so far. Just got a form saying personal attack. I recall nothing, especially compared to how I get treated. I had been getting into it with my ex-friend Titlelist, who had threatened to sick Alpha on me. I then called Titleist an Alpha lover. It's true. Alpha has threatened me and my family in the past. I don't care about egriz. I stuck with the team and coaches this fall, backed off some trolls and others, straightened out Herder, provided good info, talked some Griz fans off the ledge, and have been proven right about the team. I have other things to do and many more trips to take. I have been providing updates on insider and semi-insider stuff to several friends. Coach info, 61, linebackers, DE info. My Dartmouth football buddy is the Gov. of DE. I'm trying to get him to come to the game. BN is overly moderated, but at least it's calm, no major attacks on me, not a bunch of trolls, and no ads. I'm booked for "all" the home playoff games, and also contacted JD Quinn in Frisco today. Am grabbing a bunch of Canyon Club tickets (it's fun up there). Fingers crossed for Griz. I hope the Cats recover, but not enough for UM to have to play them again. Once in a season is enough. I'll probably get back to my little corner in the College Sports section. Some of my buddies have said they are checking in to see my current BS.”

I wonder if a young Chris sitting in his dorm room could ever imagine that his back water football board would someday become a septuagenarian kindergarten?
IMG-0655.jpg

Ursa Major said:
I wonder if a young Chris sitting in his dorm room could ever imagine that his back water football board would someday become a septuagenarian kindergarten?
IMG-0655.jpg
Ursa. Please. Have some mercy...the first sip of my Morning Joe turned into a involuntary spew and it wasn't pleasant. Certainly not ladylike.😉

Back