• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL Logie gets Washington State Offer

thirdandlong

Any of you Travis supporters concerned that the last two Bobcat coaches were offered by much bigger programs, but Travis was not given a sniff? Sprinkle moved-up after a couple of years, and Logie was offered after a single season. Shows what the ADs of bigger programs think about the Cat coaches versus our coach. And yet, so many fans still support Travis. Mediocrity seems to be instilled in some of you.

Any of you Travis supporters concerned that the last two Bobcat coaches were offered by much bigger programs, but Travis was not given a sniff? Sprinkle moved-up after a couple of years, and Logie was offered after a single season. Shows what the ADs of bigger programs think about the Cat coaches versus our coach. And yet, so many fans still support Travis. Mediocrity seems to be instilled in some of you.
I assume DeCuire didn’t show interest in the jobs. Sprinkle showed very well in the past 4 or so years. Logie hasn’t shown me much yet. Looks like he wasn’t impressed with the WSU program. WSU looks a bit desperate. It would be nice to get back to winning the conference again. Travis was 1 injury, Money Williams, from winning the conference and tourney last season.

Wow! It's being reported that David Riley's annual salary at Wazzu is only $600,000. For perspective, Kyle Smith the previous coach, this past season made close to $1.5 million at Wazzu. Obviously this is a consequence of no longer being a P5. I don't blame Logie for passing on the job now. Danny Sprinkle made $900,000 at Utah State this year, and WSU can't even pay that. How the mighty have fallen!

Obviously, WSU, in this time of great uncertainty and presumably low revenue, is trying to save money and hope for the best.

I suppose DeCuire didn't express interest in the positions. Sprinkle has demonstrated strong performance over the past four years or so. Logie hasn't made much of an impression on me yet. It appears he wasn't impressed with the WSU program. WSU seems somewhat desperate. It would be great to return to winning the conference again. Travis was only one injury, Money Williams, away from winning the conference and tournament last season.

I suppose DeCuire didn't express interest in the positions. Sprinkle has demonstrated strong performance over the past four years or so. Logie hasn't made much of an impression on me yet. It appears he wasn't impressed with the WSU program. WSU seems somewhat desperate. It would be great to return to winning the conference again. Travis was only one injury, Money Williams, away from winning the conference and tournament last season.
I would be pretty certain that TD wouldn't have gotten the job over Logie or Riley.

Back