• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vidlak to the portal

I read it that way. Why would any team prepare for the option when none of the Griz qb’s were option qb’s? UM had a bye week and 2 weeks to prepare. Our “option” qb was a redshirting receiver. With the top 2 qb’s hurt and a frosh backup, brilliant move by Griz coaches. As I have said before, I was sitting next to Rick Neuheuisal in our box. Bobby had called me to ask if Neuheusak and his agent could sit with us. Neuheisal had come to Missoula and attended some practices after being fired. He knew what was coming on the series and told me. He also pointed out how the Idaho coaches were scrambling and gathering their D players when the players came off the field after that series. 3d’s comment is wrong, biased and just plain dumb.
Neuheisel. 0 for 3. Didn't your wife's brother teach him all about football coaching?

Thats me for sure.Just here for the entertainment
Seriously though, what’s more irrelevant then anonymously posting on a football forum that only like 20-30 people anonymously post on, save Brint and PR. Anyone who’s not here for entertainment and instead is here to, oh I don’t know, anonymously complain about something they can do nothing about on a subject that their clearly wrong biased opinion has zero bearing on anything is obviously as irrelevant as they come. Don’t mind me though, I’m just expressing my irrelevant opinion, strictly for entertainment purposes.

I read it that way. Why would any team prepare for the option when none of the Griz qb’s were option qb’s? UM had a bye week and 2 weeks to prepare. Our “option” qb was a redshirting receiver. With the top 2 qb’s hurt and a frosh backup, brilliant move by Griz coaches. As I have said before, I was sitting next to Rick Neuheuisal in our box. Bobby had called me to ask if Neuheusak and his agent could sit with us. Neuheisal had come to Missoula and attended some practices after being fired. He knew what was coming on the series and told me. He also pointed out how the Idaho coaches were scrambling and gathering their D players when the players came off the field after that series. 3d’s comment is wrong, biased and just plain dumb.
Oh I’m sure Bobby dedicates 1-2 days each week juuuuuust in case they come up against a surprise option attack. It’s in every coach’s playbook, I’m sure.

Back