• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Improved GRIZ offense

lougroza

I am looking forward to seeing a vastly improved offensive scheme this week. The coaches will do their job and the offense will begin to perform at a much higher level.

I greatly appreciate the year round efforts the players put in to GRIZ football.

GO GRIZ

lougroza said:
I am looking forward to seeing a vastly improved offensive scheme this week. The coaches will do their job and the offense will begin to perform at a much higher level.

I greatly appreciate the year round efforts the players put in to GRIZ football.

GO GRIZ

Well, lets see, we play a Northern colorado team that is absolutely the worst outfit in the entire country. Carroll would roll this guys in a hurry. They lost 31-0 at home to a DII school and just got piss pouned by a bad ISU team.

I'm looking forward to sleeping thru our 21-14 victory at home hearing from our coach how they put all their marbles into this one game. I'm going to vomit.

loyalgriz said:
lougroza said:

GO GRIZ

Well, lets see, we play a Northern colorado team that is absolutely the worst outfit in the entire country. Carroll would roll this guys in a hurry. They lost 31-0 at home to a DII school and just got piss pouned by a bad ISU team.

I'm looking forward to sleeping thru our 21-14 victory at home hearing from our coach how they put all their marbles into this one game. I'm going to vomit.

I would be amazed at a 21-14 blowout.

loyalgriz said:
lougroza said:

GO GRIZ

Quality. :laugh: :laugh:

loyalgriz said:
lougroza said:

GO GRIZ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hammer said:
PUFFY said:
I hope the changes include allowing Ochs to call the plays. :clap:

Yeah, from the booth, as the OC! :shocked:

At least BH should allow Ochs to teach Bergquist all of the audibles he used to override Phen Phen's crap when we went to the NC vs. JMU. Ochs can call it his "Bypass Offense."

You know what would improve our offense more than anything? A loss to the worst team in the conference. If anything is going to wake this team up,t hat would.

AtHomeInTheDahlbergDen said:
You know what would improve our offense more than anything? A loss to the worst team in the conference. If anything is going to wake this team up,t hat would.

We will have that opportunity this week.

PUFFY said:
I hope the changes include allowing Ochs to call the plays. :clap:

At this point, I would feel more comfortable, if BH had a IPOD, in his ears in place of a head set going to the booth upstairs.

Just a though :fuelfire:

lougroza said:

GO GRIZ

i sure hope you're right...i think a blowout, even against UNC, would do wonders for the team.

MTGrizzFan said:
lougroza said:

GO GRIZ

i sure hope you're right...i think a blowout, even against UNC, would do wonders for the team.

I doubt it. We blew out ft. lewis and that didn't do a thing.

Back