• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Nation Lost One Of Its Best Today!

DutchGriz

Dear All,

Griz Nation lost one of its biggest fans today. Many of you know him as the guy with the Mickey hands. Noah will be remembered by all. Please pray for him and his family!

Griz nation did lose it's best fan today. I went to school with Noah.

He's in a much better place now, God Bless and rest in peace.

Noah will be missed by many. A very sad day for Griz Nation, however those that were aware of his situation, know that he is in a better place now. Many prayers for Noah, his family, and his many friends.

GO GRIZ, WIN THIS ONE FOR NOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are all referring to Noah G. I am really sorry to hear this, although I was aware of his ailment. Noah was always a friend of a friend to me, but I think just about every person who went to the U when I did could say the same thing. It was hard not to laugh at his antics whether it be goofing on an opposing player in the stands or acting crazy around the Oval.

Again, I like many didn't know him well, but there was just something you remembered about Noah. May he rest in peace, and may we all cheer a little harder in his memory come Saturday.

Ah man, that just sucks. I met him @ an Eastern game a few years back. Great Fan and I suspect an even better person. God Bless, and cheer for your team from up above!

Noah Ginnings - singer, dancer, comedian, counselor, student, son, brother, friend; and RABID GRIZ FAN!!!! A shining example of grace under adversity and a life well lived - even though way too short.

We will miss you so much.

GO GRIZ - we gotta win this one for him.

I was never fortunate enough to meet Noah, but the Missoulian story a few weeks back regarding his graduation was difficult to read through the tears I had in my eyes.

Griz Nation lost a terrific friend, but today Heaven is a slightly better place. I wonder if the Choir of Angels knows "Up With Montana, Boys".

Re/MaxGriz said:
Griz nation did lose it's best fan today. I went to school with Noah.

He's in a much better place now, God Bless and rest in peace.

Ugh... nothing anyone can say will make up for the loss of a family member or friend. I've got a feeling the Griz will make Noah smile this weekend. Noah, extra cheers by the Griz fam for you with an extra bit of kick'n the Cat's ass action for you. You are the the toast of this weekend, week, and as always, you will be missed by fam and friends.

God bless you and God bless the Griz!

I never met Noah either, but he did make UM basketball games a lot more entertaining with his teasing of the other team & officials.

May God Bless Noah's family and friends. Noah you will be missed but your spirit will be remembered forever.

Thanks DutchGriz, I've been meaning to call you today, hope you're doing well. Words can't really describe Noah, but he would want us all to be celebrating life...and beating the cats this weekend. Go Griz. We'll miss you forever Noah!!!

Noah, such an inspiration to so many.A proud fearless fighting Griz.
Noah has been called to a bigger and better world.
God bless you Noah....
My prayers and best wishes to the family.....

Latest posts

Back