• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New fullback...strong as a bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's he from again? New Jersey? With Rutgers just down the road. Get Real.

As if little o' Montana's going to be successful recruiting up against the hundreds of college programs east of the Mississippi. How many we got on the roster form New Jersey these days? I'd have to go back and check that one out. See ya later.

Here we are out West and all, recruiting what we can; going up against the PAC-10, WAC & MAC as well as the rest of the BSC and some bozo thinks we're going to be successful recruiting out of New Jersey these days. Dear Gawd. Wish us luck, D-U-D-E!!!

WyomingGrizFan said:
Where's he from again? New Jersey? With Rutgers just down the road. Get Real.

As if little o' Montana's going to be successful recruiting up against the hundreds of college programs east of the Mississippi. How many we got on the roster form New Jersey these days? I'd have to go back and check that one out. See ya later.

Here we are out West and all, recruiting what we can; going up against the PAC-10, WAC & MAC as well as the rest of the BSC and some bozo thinks we're going to be successful recruiting out of New Jersey these days. Dear Gawd. Wish us luck, D-U-D-E!!!

thats weird we got dan moore at that time coming out of high school he was ranked 9 in the nation as a full backi think montana does just fine in the recruiting area kids want to play for winners

Look at him compared to Dan Moore (according to this kids page and Moore's Scout.com info)

Barsamian: 4.9 fourty
Moore: 4.6 fourty

Barsamian: 300 bench
Moore: 325 bench

they don't list Barsamian's Squat/Clean/Deadlift, Moore goes 575/365/600 very impressive. This kid coule be a good successor to Dan, however at this point I'm just excited to see what a workout warrior like Dan will do on the field.

I clearly have no idea how to evaluate talent, but he sure seems to run standing straight up. Sure, other smaller high schoolers can't tackle his mass, but what about at the next level? You get a hungry Colt anderson type after him and he would go down much quicker. And as was mentioned, he runs a 4.9. Now, with the punishment he was laying on the defenders, I could see him playing D, linebacker as the website states. He seems to love contact, a Brady Green type runner.

So..clue me in. Are we actively recruiting this kid or has he expressed interest in UM? I see this threads author is a first time poster. I'm with ReMax, Dan Moore has him beat across the board.

My guess this is the fullback or the friend/family of the fullback trying to get his name out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back