• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FINALLY! Appalachian State and Dave Coulson!

GrizzlyAdms31

Well Griz Fans it seems we have finally got them right where we want them. I have been dreaming of this day ever since Coulson has posted all his App-Loving Bull shit! It's time to show Appalachian State who the real deal in the FCS is! This should shut up Coulson forever-p.s. I bet he goes to the game! Man he is going to be sweating this one out! Go Griz!

I have been anticipating this matchup for quite some time. Coulson will be slurping a big bucket of Griz Jizz by the time the clock hits 0:00 on Saturday! I am PUMPED! Go Griz!!!!

GrizzlyAdms31 said:
Well Griz Fans it seems we have finally got them right where we want them. I have been dreaming of this day ever since Coulson has posted all his App-Loving Bull shit! It's time to show Appalachian State who the real deal in the FCS is! This should shut up Coulson forever-p.s. I bet he goes to the game! Man he is going to be sweating this one out! Go Griz!
Dude if you don't fear App St. your NUTS. They have a long tradition also.

" SAVAGE PAW " No fears here man! I think you have been reading too much of Coulson's App State propoganda! Who cares about their history! On Saturday - none of that will matter. Just the Grizz tearing up some App Ass!

GrizzlyAdms31 said:
" SAVAGE PAW " No fears here man! I think you have been reading too much of Coulson's App State propoganda! Who cares about their history! On Saturday - none of that will matter. Just the Grizz tearing up some App Ass!

Who cares about their history?

All you jag offs that care about OURS should!!!

Jesus, they play in cold weather, at elevation in a big stadium and they ACTUALLY WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS when they get there. This team walked into the big house and BEAT Michigan and a lot of the players on this team were ON that team (yes I know most of them didnt play in it) and they are not going to implode on themselves like SDSU and SFA did. They didnt wilt against Richmond and AE won that game for them by having the ball in his hands last.

The noise you idiots jack off over, the cold blah, blah, blah etc has no effect on this team and really makes me wonder what you all will have to talk about this week on the board because it is SELDOM Xs & Os.

Honestly they dont scare me one bit. It's time for us to establish our own history and ruin theirs. Mark my words- Their will not be any magic on the mountain this year! Go Griz, Takin The FCS!

GrizzlyAdms31 said:
Honestly they dont scare me one bit. It's time for us to establish our own history and ruin theirs. Mark my words- Their will not be any magic on the mountain this year! Go Griz, Takin The FCS!

I have this statement bookmarked......

Careful of what you wish for, I'm looking forward to this matchup, however after watching the Appy, Richmond game last night, I believe that either team would give us all that we can handle, hopefully that it will be in the W column, but don't expect any blowout.. Go Griz.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GrizzlyAdms31 said:

Jesus, they play in cold weather, at elevation in a big stadium and they ACTUALLY WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS when they get there. This team walked into the big house and BEAT Michigan and a lot of the players on this team were ON that team (yes I know most of them didnt play in it) and they are not going to implode on themselves like SDSU and SFA did. They didnt wilt against Richmond and AE won that game for them by having the ball in his hands last.

The noise you idiots jack off over, the cold blah, blah, blah etc has no effect on this team and really makes me wonder what you all will have to talk about this week on the board because it is SELDOM Xs & Os.
Why do you and everyone else feel the need to bring up the Michigan game when ever they allude to App State. That game was a long time ago, and like you said nearly all of the faces are different. It's just like the guy's on here that have to bring up the JMU game every time when talking about Montana in the playoff's, your living in the past, GET WITH THE NOW!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GrizzlyAdms31 said:

How do you really feel Alpha? ;) I agree with you.

Griz Growler said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Why do you and everyone else feel the need to bring up the Michigan game when ever they allude to App State. That game was a long time ago, and like you said nearly all of the faces are different. It's just like the guy's on here that have to bring up the JMU game every time when talking about Montana in the playoff's, your living in the past, GET WITH THE NOW!

The Michigan game was 2 seasons ago HALF of the team that was in the Big House will be in our house next weekend. AE was there and hes won 3 NC's in his tenure at App St. We always get bounced in the playoffs under Hauck thats why we bring up the JMU games.

It is one thing to be a believer and another to be completely blind (like most of the people on here) about your teams chances. Anyone that thinks the App St game is going to be anything like the last 2 cakewalks is kidding themselves.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Griz Growler said:

The Michigan game was 2 seasons ago HALF of the team that was in the Big House will be in our house next weekend. AE was there and hes won 3 NC's in his tenure at App St. We always get bounced in the playoffs under Hauck thats why we bring up the JMU games.

It is one thing to be a believer and another to be completely blind (like most of the people on here) about your teams chances. Anyone that thinks the App St game is going to be anything like the last 2 cakewalks is kidding themselves.

Ya Alpha, well the Griz this year blew out Western State, how about that tradition.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Griz Growler said:

This is going to be one hell of an exciting game. I think our guys can get the job done but Alpha is right...not going to be a cakewalk like SFA.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Griz Growler said:

he's only won two NC's...but it will be a tough game...we have to score and score often. We will need at least 40 to win this one.

you guys are friggen nuts. I watched the second half of that game last night. That offense is the real deal. They have more then proved themselves the past four years. It will take all four quarters of effort from our team. I'm not saying it can't or won't be done.
Hey Chris, do you think you could introduce Armanti to Red's Friday night?

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
you guys are friggen nuts. I watched the second half of that game last night. That offense is the real deal. They have more then proved themselves the past four years. It will take all four quarters of effort from our team. I'm not saying it can't or won't be done.
Hey Chris, do you think you could introduce Armanti to Red's Friday night?

I don't think so AE is also a great student, I believe he has already graduated.

This team will be all business, and I have no doubt the Griz will be the same, sure in my mind this game will come down to coaching, and preparation.

Back