• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

App St travel plans..............

ALPHAGRIZ1

Hey does anyone know if App St is flying or taking the bus?

I was wondering if you guys think that the Griz players may be thinking about this as well and possibly wont come out focused on Saturday? :roll:

Another thing I am worried about is the weather. Do you think its possible that the Griz players think about the weather and how it will affect the App St players? I mean that could make them lose focus as well. Not to mention if the Griz start thinking about that during the game when WGS is really getting loud maybe they wouldnt be able to hear their own thoughts and between the noise and the cold it could really affect our ability to be focused.

What do you guys think? :roll: :roll:

Why would they take a bus? They'd have to leave on Tuesday! I AM THE GREATEST!

Dumb question. You just like to see your name on posts. SO DO I!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I was wondering if you guys think that the Griz players may be thinking about this as well and possibly wont come out focused on Saturday? :roll:

Another thing I am worried about is the weather. Do you think its possible that the Griz players think about the weather and how it will affect the App St players? I mean that could make them lose focus as well. Not to mention if the Griz start thinking about that during the game when WGS is really getting loud maybe they wouldnt be able to hear their own thoughts and between the noise and the cold it could really affect our ability to be focused.

I'm afraid to give my opinion or the Griz might lose. :?

AE is faster than a plane, they should just ride him. Oh wait...they are.

(and rightfully so--he's gonna be a handful...)

On a scale of 1-10

Weather?

Crowd Noise?

and do you gays really think we are louder than the Big House or the Shoe?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
On a scale of 1-10

Weather?

Crowd Noise?

and do you gays really think we are louder than the Big House or the Shoe?

Add the Big House and Death Valley multiply by 5 and you might be close

ALPHAGR1Z1 said:
Why would they take a bus? They'd have to leave on Tuesday! I AM THE GREATEST!

Dumb question. You just like to see your name on posts. SO DO I!!!

They'll take the bus so they can begin the coronation parade early.

BREAKING NEWS: ALPHA, AFTER 10 GOOD DAYS, FORGETS TO TAKE HIS MEDS.

That jab for that fuggin' sig of yours. :twisted:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

In regards to travel plans, I was wondering if the airport at Missoula can accomodate, say medium sized jets? I looked on Google Earth and that strip looks like it would accomodate jets.
Lack of easy access to a decent airport is something I think would hinder App State from moving up to the next level in football. Any team coming to Boone will have a bus trip of a couple of hours either from Charlotte or Greensboro, or maybe a little less from Johnson City Tennessee area.

I figure the whirring sound made by the wind tunnel which is Hellgate Canyon will have AE and his army scared like a kitty hiding under the bed.

So if you are betting the o/u, take the under.

Garryowen said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

In regards to travel plans, I was wondering if the airport at Missoula can accomodate, say medium sized jets? I looked on Google Earth and that strip looks like it would accomodate jets.
Lack of easy access to a decent airport is something I think would hinder App State from moving up to the next level in football. Any team coming to Boone will have a bus trip of a couple of hours either from Charlotte or Greensboro, or maybe a little less from Johnson City Tennessee area.

Yes, 737s can land in Missoula. When it's not foggy.... :oops:

Actually, the runway can handle any plane out there now. There have been B-52's, 747's, DC10's, C1's, etc, here. Don't think that will be a problem. Fog may be though. We are about to get into the 50-50 time of year.

Back