• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mariani finally breaks one for a TD and pulls away!

That was awesome, havent jumped and yelled like that in a while, still :clap: :clap: :clap: 15 minutes later.

product_image.php

OW_ND.gif

FireworksAnimated.gif

Cuervohola said:
Ahhh... I think I know what certain show on ESPN I'm going to DVR tonight!!!

Been bouncing around among games ... but fortunately we're already recording the game on DVR so we can see it. Thanks to the video posters. That return looked like classic Mariani ... use the blockers, find the seam, BURN.

Plenty of football left, but the other cool thing was it put the Titans ahead.

Looks like Denver is about to kick another field goal. Hah! Then they have to kick off again. Nope, they went for it on 4th down and crapped out.

IdaGriz01 said:
Cuervohola said:
Ahhh... I think I know what certain show on ESPN I'm going to DVR tonight!!!

Been bouncing around among games ... but fortunately we're already recording the game on DVR so we can see it.

You can DVR Sportscenter and save space!!!

Cuervohola said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Been bouncing around among games ... but fortunately we're already recording the game on DVR so we can see it.

You can DVR Sportscenter and save space!!!

Sure, but we've got plenty of space, and this way we get to pick the plays we want to re-watch.

Cuervohola said:
He didn't have a choice... I wish that was a punt he could run away from

He still needs to make the play on it though. I agree that it was a tough one to handle, but with his speed he should have no problem getting underneath that.

grizchamp said:
Cuervohola said:
He didn't have a choice... I wish that was a punt he could run away from

He still needs to make the play on it though. I agree that it was a tough one to handle, but with his speed he should have no problem getting underneath that.

Yeah, I know... I would assume he will be interviewed on the Titans site for both the good and bad... I don't know him personally, but he seems like a guy that would just say he screwed up, and he needs to pick himself up and dust himself off and put the pads on another day... That being said, I have to see it again, because I don't think he had much chance of telling his teammates to get away... It was a freak jump ball...

Sounds like tv no-it-alls are pinning the whole loss on Marc, certainly he deserves some blame, he may have made a mistake communicating to his team mates and he did fumble, albeit a difficult hop. However the guy that lost the game was the DB who lost the ball and got the pass interference call, which set up Denver's winning TD. The Titans D was doing great until then. Also They gave all the credit to the guy that recovered the fumble on the kick off for Denver, and none to the guy who hit Mariani and caused the fumble, the kicker deserves a lot of credit too.

Latest posts

Back