What time does game start?

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

What time does game start?

Postby BirdGrizman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 am

With MSU having lights up is the game still scheduled for a 12 noon kickoff, or are they going to play it at 1?
I will probably not even be able to watch the game because I will be attending a funeral (which is about the only reason to miss Griz-Cat, I wish they would have had it on any other day, but I am just curious about the start time, I think the later the start the better the chance I get to see some of the game.
Image WE ARE GRIZ NATION!!
BirdGrizman
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: U of M

Re: What time does game start?

Postby ilovethecats » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 am

12:05 still....
ilovethecats
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Cats2506 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 am

BirdGrizman wrote:With MSU having lights up is the game still scheduled for a 12 noon kickoff, or are they going to play it at 1?
I will probably not even be able to watch the game because I will be attending a funeral (which is about the only reason to miss Griz-Cat, I wish they would have had it on any other day, but I am just curious about the start time, I think the later the start the better the chance I get to see some of the game.

Somebody is scheduling a funeral over a week after the death? and it is set conflict with Cat/griz?
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Hangings

Re: Re: What time does game start?

Postby wbtfg » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 am

BirdGrizman wrote:With MSU having lights up is the game still scheduled for a 12 noon kickoff, or are they going to play it at 1?

Game time has been moved to 4...tell your friends.
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”
wbtfg
eGriz Lifer

I am a fan of: Instigating

Re: Re: What time does game start?

Postby Silvertip » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:19 am

wbtfg wrote:

Game time has been moved to 4...tell your friends.

The Cats AD's office has confirmed: 4 PM... Monday (11/21)
THIS POST SENT WHILE GUZZLING LAGER FROM MY TAP-A-KEG (c)
Silvertip
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Yukon » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 am

alright now...knock it off...you made me look things up.

Now, with that said....why lights for the cat/griz game if it is during the day? Starts at noon, like always, right?
"Facts are stubborn things" John Adams
Yukon
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Montana

Postby Montanan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 am

Montanan
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: UM Grizzlies

Postby Yukon » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 am

I understand WHY both schools are getting lights. Practice time, future games, etc. but why have lights installed and TURNED ON for a day game next week? Is the game still at noon?
Yukon
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Cats2506 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 am

Yukon wrote:I understand WHY both schools are getting lights. Practice time, future games, etc. but why have lights installed and TURNED ON for a day game next week? Is the game still at noon?

Just because we can :lol:
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby spsyk » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:45 am

Cats need all the help they can, and must consider lights will help. What they should really consider is a prayer meeting, starting about now.

And remove the cheerleaders from grazing in what they call tailgate section.
spsyk
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Yukon » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Cats2506 wrote:
Yukon wrote:I understand WHY both schools are getting lights. Practice time, future games, etc. but why have lights installed and TURNED ON for a day game next week? Is the game still at noon?

okay, I see. dumb ass cats think it's COOL. problem solved.
Yukon
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby BirdGrizman » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 pm

If it started at 1, I would be able to watch the full game, funeral is at 11 in Billings, just have to find a bar that is close. The Pussies are putting up lights hoping that they make it past 1 playoff game this year. (insert choke smiley here) :lol: :lol:
Image WE ARE GRIZ NATION!!
BirdGrizman
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: U of M

Postby Cats2506 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Yukon wrote:
Cats2506 wrote:

okay, I see. dumb ass cats think it's COOL. problem solved.

Actually they are for practices, as it is right now its too dark to see passes 45 minutes before the end of regular practice time, they are having to shorten practice, and start earlier which many players cant do because of classes. Since we knew that we would be having practices for playoffs, that is why there was a rush to get them installed as soon as the money became available.
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Allezchat » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 pm

BirdGrizman wrote:If it started at 1, I would be able to watch the full game, funeral is at 11 in Billings, just have to find a bar that is close. The Pussies are putting up lights hoping that they make it past 1 playoff game this year. (insert choke smiley here) :lol: :lol:

Jay, when are you singing karaoke next?(insert choke smiley here) 8-)
Allezchat
eGrizzer in Training

I am a fan of: DallasNeill..and the Cats

Postby 4thecats » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:31 am

From what I hear is the new lights will be installed sometime next week. The Cats want to start using them for practices right away. The new technology of lights the Cats are getting says to leave the lights on for 6 days straight the first time you turn them on. Not sure why, but probably similar to the reasoning behind running your batteries totally dead the first time of use on some newer phone batteries. So they may be on during the game, but they are not on for the game. they are on for practice.
4thecats
eGrizzer in Training

I am a fan of: MSU

Postby mtgriz » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 am

4thecats wrote:

From what I hear is the new lights will be installed sometime next week. The Cats want to start using them for practices right away. The new technology of lights the Cats are getting says to leave the lights on for 6 days straight the first time you turn them on. Not sure why, but probably similar to the reasoning behind running your batteries totally dead the first time of use on some newer phone batteries. So they may be on during the game, but they are not on for the game. they are on for practice.

Practice? We talkin' bout practice? Not the game? Practice?
mtgriz
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS