Game time??

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

Game time??

Postby grizare#1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Does anyone have a confirmed time the game starts, I have seen like three different times listed.
grizare#1
Full time eGrizzer

Re: Game time??

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:54 pm

grizare#1 wrote:Does anyone have a confirmed time the game starts, I have seen like three different times listed.

I figure if these guys don't know then nobody knows:

http://www.goasu.com/SportSelect.dbml?& ... SID=104460

6:30 pm (ET)
WyomingGrizFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby griznation23 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm

6:30 EST = ?? MT. 3PM? :oops:
We R Montana!!!
griznation23
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Griz Nation

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:57 pm

griznation23 wrote:6:30 EST = ?? MT. 3PM? :oops:

Close. More like 4:30 pm like in Buffalo Wild Wings like in Bozeman.
WyomingGrizFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 pm

No. EST is 2 hours ahead of us, so 4:30pm MDT.
Member of COT -2011c
MissoulaMarinerFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 pm

WyomingGrizFan wrote:

Woah. WyoGriz, you're in Bozeman?
Member of COT -2011c
MissoulaMarinerFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:01 pm

MissoulaMarinerFan wrote:
WyomingGrizFan wrote:

Woah. WyoGriz, you're in Bozeman?

Plan on being there. Closest I can get when it comes to a place that carries ESPN GamePlan. Called them up a couple days ago, said they'd grudgingly have in on video, at least, not so much for audio; while everyone else is sweating out their game with Drake. They're already biting their fingernails.
WyomingGrizFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby kurtismichael » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Game time not an issue for me as I plan to be a BWW Missoula, Press Box or Paradise Falls 3 hours before kickoff anyway! :beer2:
"Under promise and over deliver" ~ Rudy Giuliani
kurtismichael
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies

Postby cmacgriz » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Plan on being there. Closest I can get when it comes to a place that carries ESPN GamePlan. Called them up a couple days ago, said they'd grudgingly have in on video, at least, not so much for audio; while everyone else is sweating out their game with Drake. They're already biting their fingernails.

Just Talked to BWW and they aren't carrying the Bobcat game.
cmacgriz
eGriz Newbie

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 pm

cmacgriz wrote:

Just Talked to BWW and they aren't carrying the Bobcat game.

Yeah, just called them myself just now; you're right. They'll have the Griz game but there is no feed or anything nationwide for the Drake game. Going to feel kind of strange anyway watching the Griz play while I'm in Bozeman; certainly really strange when they don't have both games.
WyomingGrizFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 am

Well, got to see the Griz game while at BWW in Bozeman. Sat right next to another Griz fan so that was alright. Good atmosphere and all; spendid service and vittles. If it wasn't for some of those obnoxious lowlifes in the back cheering on the Mountaineers every time they scored, etc., it wouldn't of been so bad. Haha.
WyomingGrizFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby bigbadbear » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 am

WyomingGrizFan wrote:Well, got to see the Griz game while at BWW in Bozeman. Sat right next to another Griz fan so that was alright. Good atmosphere and all; spendid service and vittles. If it wasn't for some of those obnoxious lowlifes in the back cheering on the Mountaineers every time they scored, etc., it wouldn't of been so bad. Haha.

Were you sitting near the front check out area of BWW where the smaller TV was? I might have been sitting right next to you. Yep, the "lowlifes" cheering for App was a downer but they'll be pretty quiet in November after their annual cat bashing session :)
bigbadbear
eGrizzer in Training

I am a fan of: why even ask

Postby WyomingGrizFan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

bigbadbear wrote:
WyomingGrizFan wrote:Well, got to see the Griz game while at BWW in Bozeman. Sat right next to another Griz fan so that was alright. Good atmosphere and all; spendid service and vittles. If it wasn't for some of those obnoxious lowlifes in the back cheering on the Mountaineers every time they scored, etc., it wouldn't of been so bad. Haha.

Were you sitting near the front check out area of BWW where the smaller TV was? I might have been sitting right next to you. Yep, the "lowlifes" cheering for App was a downer but they'll be pretty quiet in November after their annual cat bashing session :)

No, I was at the counter in front of the big screens. a little to the right of center (not politically speaking).

Insofar as in regards to the lowlifes, it don't matter to me, it's all in fun as far as I'm concerned; unless they go beserk or something, like some of them do every once in a while.
WyomingGrizFan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS