Punter and kicker

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

Punter and kicker

Postby bhwre » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Looks like some of our most consistent play is from our kicker and punter. Lider hasnt missed a field goal and shaw is averaged just under 45 a punt, which puts him top 5 in the nation...
bhwre
eGriz Newbie

I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Punter and kicker

Postby Cats2506 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

bhwre wrote:Looks like some of our most consistent play is from our kicker and punter. Lider hasnt missed a field goal and shaw is averaged just under 45 a punt, which puts him top 5 in the nation...

:lol: :lol: :lol: UNC has a good punter too ;)
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Hangings

Postby havgrizfan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Cats2506, I guess Saturday was pretty exciting in Bozeman. You guys rocked UNC, which you should, McGhee was on fire and the flyover looked awesome. And I heard from a couple of my former players that the ESG Chant was as loud as it's been all season!!! Typical, MSU is on top of the world right now, and the fans were thinking about the Griz more than they were their own game. LMAO

As the inventor of the chant, you should be very proud!
havgrizfan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Cats2506 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 pm

havgrizfan wrote:Cats2506, I guess Saturday was pretty exciting in Bozeman. You guys rocked UNC, which you should, McGhee was on fire and the flyover looked awesome. And I heard from a couple of my former players that the ESG Chant was as loud as it's been all season!!! Typical, MSU is on top of the world right now, and the fans were thinking about the Griz more than they were their own game. LMAO

Put your punter is top 5 :lol: :lol:
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby havgrizfan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

first, i never said anything about a punter...secondly, i don't have a punter. I ama FAN of the Montana Grizzlies. I do not own them, play for them or work for the university in anyway. So I don't HAVE punter.
havgrizfan
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby argh! » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

havgrizfan wrote:first, i never said anything about a punter...secondly, i don't have a punter. I ama FAN of the Montana Grizzlies. I do not own them, play for them or work for the university in anyway. So I don't HAVE punter.

and even if you did have a punter his name wouldn't be "Put".

just trying to help out.
argh!
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Potomac Griz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Cats2506 wrote:
havgrizfan wrote:Cats2506, I guess Saturday was pretty exciting in Bozeman. You guys rocked UNC, which you should, McGhee was on fire and the flyover looked awesome. And I heard from a couple of my former players that the ESG Chant was as loud as it's been all season!!! Typical, MSU is on top of the world right now, and the fans were thinking about the Griz more than they were their own game. LMAO

Funny how it works... Cat fans get all cocky and mouthy earlier in the season as they beat up on D2 and Non-Scholarship opponents, then as they go into their normal end of the season slide, they get a little quieter, and then get really quiet (or start with the excuses) after the Griz give them their yearly beatdown at the end of the season :)
Potomac Griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Cats2506 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Potomac Griz wrote:
Cats2506 wrote:

Funny how it works... Cat fans get all cocky and mouthy earlier in the season as they beat up on D2 and Non-Scholarship opponents, then as they go into their normal end of the season slide, they get a little quieter, and then get really quiet (or start with the excuses) after the Griz give them their yearly beatdown at the end of the season :)

fizz fan talking about excuses :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby i do love the griz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

There was no excuse
i do love the griz
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: MONTANA

Postby Potomac Griz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Cats2506 wrote:
Potomac Griz wrote:
Cats2506 wrote:

The list of excuses thread was a joke by the way...
I really don't think Aliens had anything to do with the Griz losing :)
I wouldn't expect you to understand though.. :msugrad:
Potomac Griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby gocats » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am

Yea it was. Lol

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean...on chairs, on tables and random ugly people.
gocats
eGrizzer

I am a fan of: Cats

Postby Cats2506 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:15 am

Potomac Griz wrote:
Cats2506 wrote:
Potomac Griz wrote:
Cats2506 wrote:

The list of excuses thread was a joke by the way...
I really don't think Aliens had anything to do with the Griz losing :)
I wouldn't expect you to understand though.. :msugrad:

Yeah, it was a joke but it was based on about 25 threads of excuses where some people were serious, which is what makes the thread funny.

Dont take yourself too seriously and just be proud that you have a top 5 punter :thumb:
Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby MTfan4life » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 am

Cat fans are cat fans. They have to get all the bragging out of the way in september and october because they know they'll be crying in december. Only ONCE in the last 27 years have the Cats finished the season having the same or better record than the Griz, or have played further into the season than the Griz. That means the Griz have finished the season with a better record than the Cats 26 of the last 27 seasons. That's a pretty awful statistic for a rivalry. That's Ohio/Ohio State type numbers.

Keep up the desperate arrogance, bobcats. We know you'll have your annual tears fest come december.
MTfan4life
eGriz Newbie

I am a fan of: Montana

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS