• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wings in Billings

BornGrizz

Alright Billings Griz, I'm still pretty new here and don't know where the best wings are. I'll use the EWU/SHSU game as a tester for the real games. I'm hoping there's a good dive bar/grill that has some great wings because I know what I get from places like buffalo wild wings.

But since we're on the subject, what about Missoula? We'll be there a lot this season and I'd like some recommendations on wings for post victory parties. Up with Montana.

The Grandstand on Grand Ave on your left as you are heading East toward downtown is the best for wings. I actually really like Tiny's wings too, which is on the outskirts of downtown. Tiny's has the best overall bar food to me, great burgers, chicken, and pretty good Pizza. But if you hate the Denver Bronco's do not go in Tiny's.

I hear the Grandstand has a pretty good Griz crowd during games, but I've never been in there during one. I know there are lots of Cat and Griz fans that gather to watch the games at Buck's on Central Ave.

Well that's 2 for Grandstand so that's good enough for me and I forgot about Desperados so that will definitely get hit. Thanks for the posts! :thumb:

Grand Stand is my choice too. I'm in the Heights and The Stadium Club has real good food now too.

cclarkblues said:
WaGriz4life said:
grizpack said:
The Desperado in Missoula is far and away the best wings.
+1

Makes sense to drive 720 miles out of your way for the best wings....

Read until the end. :thumb:

BornGrizz said:
But since we're on the subject, what about Missoula? We'll be there a lot this season and I'd like some recommendations on wings for post victory parties. Up with Montana.

NorthwestFresh said:
cclarkblues said:
WaGriz4life said:
grizpack said:
The Desperado in Missoula is far and away the best wings.
+1

Makes sense to drive 720 miles out of your way for the best wings....

Read until the end. :thumb:

BornGrizz said:

You know that's not my strong point.
Stop tormenting me!

I'll 3rd the Grandstand. The burgers are really good too. I'd avoid The Stadium Club in the Heights if you're lookin for food. The TVs system they have set up is cool but I've been hearing that their food service sucks ass and I also heard they were shut down for a short time because of ecoli or something similar. Oh...!! I better mention Beef O Brady's!! That place has awesome food!!

Grandstand has the best wings in Billings. B-DUBZ has way to many kids, and Hooligans is awfully proud of their beer.

The Grand Stand has outstanding wings, but I like to socialize with people who bathe on a regular basis. . A diamond in the rough would be American Classic Pizza in Hudsons on the west end, and the Heights equal would be The Vig. As mentioned earlier, once a co. has their kitchen shut down I'm out of here...period! Overall I'll still take Hooligans for solid wings, great beer, the best t.v. s in town to boot... :egriz:

My vote is Hooligan's, Billings, They have 7-8 varieties of wings, and they also have some of the best micro-brew in Montana, and they advertise that they have Montana's largest big screen TV--I think the screen is like 13 feet across.

I have no doubt that The Grandstand, Sid's Place in Laurel, and The Stadium Club in The Heights also have excellent wings, so I guess a lot depends on where you want to watch the game--the big, big screen and the micro-brews from the next-door Montana Brewing Co. have obviously swayed my vote.

Back