• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Watch Big Sky Service

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
A note from the Big Sky Conference:

Those people who want to use the Watch Big Sky service through a desktop or laptop will need to "reactivate" their Watch Big Sky accounts.

They will need to follow this link: https://www.americaonesports.com/startup.asp?teamid=6473&aptid=41&apid=20&gid=0, and sign in with their username and password from last year. They will then be asked if any account info has changed, and confirm the "Big Sky All-Access Pass".

We would like people to get this step done now, rather than waiting to do it the day of the game.

Thanks, Chris...

The first 5 games aren't listed on their schedule... I emailed them to ask why, will update if they tell me

Cuervohola said:
Thanks, Chris...

The first 5 games aren't listed on their schedule... I emailed them to ask why, will update if they tell me

First off, any games on Root, which would be Wyoming and UNC, will not be on BSTV.
Second, any games not played at a Big Sky Site, NDSU, will not be on BSTV.

As for USD and CWU...not sure

grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
Thanks, Chris...

First off, any games on Root, which would be Wyoming and UNC, will not be on BSTV.

Weren't griz games at home exclusively on GoGriz last year?

Grizzly Oredigger said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
Thanks, Chris...

nope

grizindabox said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
grizindabox said:
Cuervohola said:
Thanks, Chris...

nope
Maybe it was home non-conference games I'm thinking of...which would line up with those 2 games not being on watch big sky

For those of us not in "Roots" territory, is there any site left that will be featuring the Wyoming game on line? Someone posted a possibility, about 4 months ago, but I cannot find it.

GrizLA said:
For those of us not in "Roots" territory, is there any site left that will be featuring the Wyoming game on line? Someone posted a possibility, about 4 months ago, but I cannot find it.

Your best chance is to go to a sports bar that can get ROOT Sports. As far as I know, there isn't any site that'll stream this game, unless there's a fan somewhere who is able to stream it from their tv to the internet.

Crap... I'll have to find a bar, because I am in ROOT territory... Maybe the Mountain West site doesn't know that, I'll try watching something else before, thanks for the info

Chris, thank you for this update. I just logged onto the site last night and had troubles. I was not too happy then. Your link worked perfect for renewal.

Cuervohola said:
Crap... I'll have to find a bar, because I am in ROOT territory... Maybe the Mountain West site doesn't know that, I'll try watching something else before, thanks for the info
The article says that the live stream is available for all users so it should not matter if you are in ROOT territory or not.

Back