• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Parking: Wyoming

1976griz

DONOR
I just got off the phone with someone in the Wyoming ticket office and did not get the answer I wanted regarding parking for the game. We have two gimpy (including myself) folks in our group but do not have handicapped status...just bad feet and knees. I was told there are no shuttles and no game day parking. Hmmm. Can anyone give me any ideas?

1976griz said:
I just got off the phone with someone in the Wyoming ticket office and did not get the answer I wanted regarding parking for the game. We have two gimpy (including myself) folks in our group but do not have handicapped status...just bad feet and knees. I was told there are no shuttles and no game day parking. Hmmm. Can anyone give me any ideas?

They have golf carts that take people who need help to the upper levels. All you have to do is wave them down. I'm sure you could drop your party off at Willet Drive outside of the stadium and then go park in one of the outer lots. Hope that helps.

Back