• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Flagrant NCAA violations in Blowsmen

Allezchat said:
I would think player families can tailgate with player families.....which is what this is.

Anyone classified as a booster, which Montana residents and fans almost always are, can't do the tailgate, i.e. put it on and pay for the stuff. Some local UM player families stopped tailgates, because they couldn't police who came by. Totally ridiculous. Of course, player families, whether boosters or not, can gather and pay for their own stuff. I've heard of parents bringing their own beverages/cooler to bigger tailgates. Again, about as dumb is anything could be. I'm sure that football fan families all over the nation, when their daughters bring their boyfriend-players home for weekends, make them pay their own way at restaurants , charge them for housing, don't allow them to ride in their boats, don't allow them to ride in their car, etc. Ha.

No, a the family of one student athlete cannot host the family of another student athlete at a tailgate. As stupid as it sounds, those exchanges are not allowed by the NCAA.

Yep. This is a violation. Remember the whole hotdog incident at UM?

I'd look for the NCAA to land in Bozo any moment.

Is this really an NCAA violation? It does seem similar to our Weiner Gate.

Player Families

Postby KaliCatFan on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:02 pm

(If you have not joined us yet, please stop by this Saturday! We understand it can be a challenge if you need to wait in line to get your player comp tickets, but come by early, get your ticket, go save your spot, and then come by and hang out. Don't forget to stop by at halftime! Last week we had a great turn out, with several out of state families joining us. And at halftime, we even had two celebrity Bobcats join us! (Brad and Cody, come join us again. :clap: )
Hello Player Families! We want to revive the tailgate for all families / family friends of players!
In the past, we had fun tailgating together and getting to know each other. We are all invested in the game, but getting to know each other makes watching our boys play extra fun!
Let's do it again!
Come join us!
Every home game we will be around at least three hours before kick-off, halftime, & after the game. (However you won't find us during the Bobcat Prowl or 30 minutes before kick-off.)
Our spot is located on the East side of the stadium (by the student gate) in RV spot #2, second from the stadium. We have the 5th Wheel with the Bobcat logo on the sides, Bobcat flag, and our gold Dodge pick-up with "Beat the Griz" in the back window should be in the spot.
Come sit in the shade (or later in the season warm up by the fire!) Throw something on the grill, or we will provide finger foods and drinks.
Let's get together!... Just making the most out of our boy's Bobcat days!
It's always a great time to be a Bobcat! :dance:
Go CATS!
Brant and Tonya Horn (Joel Horn #70)
[email protected]
(406)250-8652

I hardly consider the offer of a hot dog cooked by the sewage lagoon a recruiting violation.

A violation of human dignity maybe...

I guess the NCAA will find the most expensive ranch to stay out for a good 3 to 6 months when the come to investigate.

mtgrizrule said:
I guess the NCAA will find the most expensive ranch to stay out for a good 3 to 6 months when the come to investigate.

Didn't Paws Up go tits up after the gravy train left?

cclarkblues said:
mtgrizrule said:

That's news to me Then again, I just got back to the area. Maybe the NCAA cheated them just like they do their student athletes.

cclarkblues said:
mtgrizrule said:

Nope. Think McCartney and crew just stayed there. Annual fundraiser for animal shelter there on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back