• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

3-7-77

Griz1952

Montana is the gold standard for college football atmosphere at the FCS level. No one from Montana will disrespect innocent naïve people who support the outfit in Fargo. The naive and innocent are intimated by punks who if they were African Americans would be called gang bangers. The punks personify the sick culture in Fargo.

It is a matter of understanding them for who they are. If you confront them one to one they turn and run or never will meet and discuss it man to man. Their only perceived effectiveness is in their gang environment.

If our fans experience trouble like I believe is going to happen the correct response is 3-7-77; google 3-7-77.

Montana wins if both our athletes and fans conduct themselves like Montana.

Montana loses if we even think of lowering ourselves to their level.

For Montana to win on the scoreboard is not realistic.

1. The former and current president are corrupt. Prior president got two chancellors of North Dakota Higher Ed Board fired while illegally acquiring funds to build a home on campus. Current president has deleted thousands of emails, Fargo’s version of Lois Lerner.

2. Athletic directors with questionable moral leadership. Prior AD was dancing and chanting Sioux suck after FCS Championship.

3. His predecessor left under circumstances of a same sex attraction issue.

4. Funds are raised involve extortion and shaking down people in the East for large sums of money. Knowing the culture it would not surprise me to see if there was black mail involved. Illegally raised cash funds this so called program.

5. Thousands of students personal information was compromised when social security information was leaked. This is NCAA version of the IRS.

6. Former or possibly current athletes were involved in election fraud. North Dakota Election law was violated and successfully prosecuted. Decision was to not declare offending athletes ineligible.

7. Cannot prove it, but it is likely a complicit press covers up more serious violations of serious criminal behavior by the athletes.

8. Combine hand-picked game officials in an atmosphere of multi thousand drunken loons filled with venom who believe it is their right to threaten and intimidate those who do not support them and you have trouble is brewing.

If Griz walk out with no injuries to its athletes and State of Montana higher education officials can observe the cancer and sick culture that generates the type of boorish behavior those who live in Fargo and support the Griz have to occasionally deal with then we will be fine.

It is a chance for the Griz to see why we have it so good. You will come away respecting UND and MSU more. These sick idiots in Fargo are empty, shallow wannabes who take out personal frustrations behaving boorishly supporting a corrupt dirty program.

The Griz will observe what the NCAA defines as an out of control program that will continue to get away it until they cross the wrong entity.

Any of you son of a bitches who are looking forward to jumping me and kicking my ass don’t get your hopes up. You have had plenty of opportunity me in a neutral location and have a civil discussion.

Fargo outfit - what goes around comes around.

3-7-77

nsh.gif

And you guys say NDSU fans are bad...

For any Montana residents that may know the story behind 3-7-77 (I just googled it), does this mean he is preparing for vigilante justice? It almost seems like a threat.

bisonboone11 said:

For any Montana residents that may know the story behind 3-7-77 (I just googled it), does this mean he is preparing for vigilante justice? It almost seems like a threat.

You do realize this is your "friend" from your board that you guys have multiple threads about....right?

ordigger said:
bisonboone11 said:

You do realize this is your "friend" from your board that you guys have multiple threads about....right?
So he's a Montana fan that lives in Fargo and got pissed for no reason at NDSU fans (that were cheering for the Griz) after the Griz lost a game?

bisonboone11 said:
ordigger said:
bisonboone11 said:

So he's a Montana fan that lives in Fargo and got pissed for no reason at NDSU fans (that were cheering for the Griz) after the Griz lost a game?

He's in the category of Lakes with more delusion, that should make it clearer for you guys. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they're related.

Been a Bison fan since the 1960's, 3 wins over the Griz, and this is the first I have heard of 3-7-77. :lol:

Already up to 5 pages on Bisonville http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?33858-3-7-77&s=646c809befc76c6636ac22bd5909aa8d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No way it makes 17 pages here :coffee:

jodcon said:
bisonboone11 said:
ordigger said:
bisonboone11 said:

He's in the category of Lakes with more delusion, that should make it clearer for you guys. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they're related.
OK. Thanks for the clarification... It's actually kind of nice to know NDSU isn't the only one with a fan like that.

So what is the story behind 3-7-77? From googling it, it almost sounds like he is planning for vigilante justice. Is he really making a threat?

Looks like you guys win the award for having the biggest douche bag fan. Maybe he can duke it out with LakesBison in the west lot.

Not sure he is really a Griz fan, the only thing he posts about are the Bison. If he were Griz1864 I would be worried about vigilanties, but since he is 1952 I would worry more about speeding

$T2eC16V,!zoE9s5ne+czBRyeo9VvIg~~60_12.JPG

Latest posts

Back