• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Matt Entz

Understood, but While Entz wasn't the guy who put the D together he is the one who's been orchestrating it this year and so far they're pretty good.

he teaches fundamentally sound techniques........knows the game and has a solid take on his own gameplan...watching the oline block today and seeing how they were focused on the play at hand and did not look lost was extremely satisfying.

RobGriz said:
Is a hell of a D-coordinator. Head coach material? Opinions.

He is a very passionate coach. Time will tell with him. Klieman admitted he was involved too much with the defense and vowed to step back a little bit more. According to UNI fans he wasn't the most popular coach but UNI has a long history of underachieving. Some years ago he was named D2 assistant coach of the year. The Bison have been very fortunate to have great coaching the past decade. This video I have attached is a quick 3 minute video from NDSU Athletics introducing him for the season.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufF41dIXbHQ&list=UUo9BmRwSGifLu8jCbOgOK1w[/youtube]

marenlee said:
RobGriz said:
Is a hell of a D-coordinator. Head coach material? Opinions.

He is a very passionate coach. Time will tell with him. Klieman admitted he was involved too much with the defense and vowed to step back a little bit more. According to UNI fans he wasn't the most popular coach but UNI has a long history of underachieving. Some years ago he was named D2 assistant coach of the year. The Bison have been very fortunate to have great coaching the past decade. This video I have attached is a quick 3 minute video from NDSU Athletics introducing him for the season.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufF41dIXbHQ&list=UUo9BmRwSGifLu8jCbOgOK1w[/youtube]

Pretty impressive. I don't see the NDSU D missing a beat at all with this guy at the helm.

Latest posts

Back