• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

See you in Missoula next year!

WYOBISONMAN

DONOR
I am looking forward to our return trip to Missoula next year! Thanks to all who made the trip to Fargo. Next year there will be a party at Washington Grizzly!

WYOBISONMAN said:
I am looking forward to our return trip to Missoula next year! Thanks to all who made the trip to Fargo. Next year there will be a party at Washington Grizzly!
Thanks. Actually, hope to see you in the playoffs!

Yukon said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

So I guess, see you in Fargo in a couple of months?

gobison said:
Yukon said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

what ever works.

2011BisonAlumni said:
gobison said:
Yukon said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

Jesus Christ just stop.

Well, unless the wheels completely come off the Fargo wagon I don't think the playoff road is going through Missoula.

Yukon said:
gobison said:
Yukon said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

what ever works.

The Griz can still go 8 - 4, with both EWU and MSU looking pretty even at the moment, for the regular season. That should still be good enough for a FCS Playoff berth this year, considering.

gobison said:
Yukon said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

:jack:

gobison said:
Yukon said:
WYOBISONMAN said:

Or Frisco? :thumb:

Back