• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

High School Upset

That is now a final folks,
Billings Senior 33
Formerly undefeated Helena High 14.

Senior High's Sophomore QB Nathan Dick, and the Billings defense had stellar game.

Interesting….CMR beat Billings Senior last week, visit Billings West tonight. I still think Glacier & the Bengals are the teams in the final four, with CMR & Senior the spoilers.

BigSkyBears said:
You guys still watch high school football? I gave that up after 12th grade.
Looks like you have that in common with the UNC coaches judging by UNC's record the last 10 years.

Butte, obviously struggling this season with an undersized offensive and defensive line (a freshman is probably the biggest kid on the d line) and a ton of injuries, got pasted by Big Sky yesterday. Two noteable things tho. Dalton Daum, playing with a cast the size of a block of firewood on his hand still had a pick, a TD reception and a few tackles. Also the TE for Big Sky, no 88, Bingham, is a monster and looks like somebody the Griz should check out.

Griz "checked out" father Guy Bingham in the 1970's and that worked out pretty well for them. I bet his son can long snap.

Mousegriz said:
Griz "checked out" father Guy Bingham in the 1970's and that worked out pretty well for them. I bet his son can long snap.

I wondered if that was the lineage. Pretty obvious physically.

I have watched Helena and Glacier this year. From what I saw, Glacier will beat them by 10 at least. Glacier is really good.

Buttegrizzle said:
Butte, obviously struggling this season with an undersized offensive and defensive line (a freshman is probably the biggest kid on the d line) and a ton of injuries, got pasted by Big Sky yesterday. Two noteable things tho. Dalton Daum, playing with a cast the size of a block of firewood on his hand still had a pick, a TD reception and a few tackles. Also the TE for Big Sky, no 88, Bingham, is a monster and looks like somebody the Griz should check out.

Think UM offered no. 88 long ago.

PlayerRep said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Think UM offered no. 88 long ago.

Good!

Back