• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did BigG ever have a shirt?

You people have no vision, you would balk at the hyper loop too. This attack is being reported, it is against board rules and this has nothing to do with football.

3494421116_47680a00f2.jpg

Big G said:
You people have no vision, you would balk at the hyper loop too. This attack is being reported, it is against board rules and this has nothing to do with football.

The irony of you accusing others of having no vision...

Big G said:

Stop it, you're making us from eastern Montana look soft.

No, I'm not "from" Billings. :coffee:

--Julius Caesar’s wife, who said to Julius, "We are not naming our son Sid!" Never got a shirt!
--E.T., who said to Phyllis Diller, "You look weird." Never got a shirt!
--Jack the Ripper’s mother, who said to Jack, "How come I never see you with the same girl twice? " Never got a shirt!
--Lee Iacocca, who said to Dolly Parton, "Why do you need an airbag?" Never got a shirt!
--Noah’s wife, who said to him after 40 days and 40 nights, "It’s your turn to spread the papers on the floor!" Never got a shirt!
--Donald Trump’s mother, who said, "Donnie! Stop playing Monopoly and get in that barber’s chair! " Never got a shirt!
--Elizabeth Taylor, who recently built a halfway house for girls who don't want to go all the way. Never got a shirt!
--Ray Charles, who said to Stevie Wonder, "Maybe we're white." Never got a shirt!
--Gary Hart, who said, "She didn't sit on my yacht; she sat on my dinghy!" Never got a shirt!
--James Cagney, who said to Mickey Mouse, "You dirty rat!" Never got a shirt!
--Old McDonald, who said on his honeymoon, "Ee-eye-ee-eye-oooohhh!!!" Never got a shirt!
--Adam, who said to Eve, "What do you mean you have nothing to wear?" Never got a shirt!
--Maid Marion, who said to Robin Hood, "I will not live in a house with a Little John." Never got a shirt!
--Goliath’s mother, who said to Goliath, "Stop running around with David! You're always coming home stoned!" Never got a shirt!
--Aladdin, who said to his wife, "I know it’s not a lamp, keep rubbing!" Never got a shirt!
--Captain Hook's mother, who said to Little Hook, "For God sakes, don't scratch it!" Never got a shirt!
--Uncle Remus, who said to Uncle Ben, "You're a credit to your rice." Never got a shirt!
--Joe Torre, who switched to first base because he didn't want to go through life as Chicken Catcher Torre. Never got a shirt!
--Stan Musial, who said, "Why didn't they make me the first Polish pope? I was such a good Cardinal." Never got a shirt!

--BigG who said to Bobby Hauck, "screw Ali - you are the greatest." Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said to Kent Haslam, "I can't believe this Stitt". Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said on his wedding night, "It’s only a nickname." Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said to Queen Isabella, "No, you got it wrong! The world is round. You're flat!" Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said to Lady Gaga, "Stop picketing me. What I said was I was a thespian." Never got a shirt!
--BigG He's a real loser. He moved into a new neighborhood and got run over by the Welcome Wagon.

Red Buttons - funny comedian, he is missed.

ordigger said:
--Julius Caesar’s wife, who said to Julius, "We are not naming our son Sid!" Never got a shirt!
--Jack the Ripper’s mother, who said to Jack, "How come I never see you with the same girl twice? " Never got a shirt!
--Lee Iacocca, who said to Dolly Parton, "Why do you need an airbag?" Never got a shirt!
--Noah’s wife, who said to him after 40 days and 40 nights, "It’s your turn to spread the papers on the floor!" Never got a shirt!
--Donald Trump’s mother, who said, "Donnie! Stop playing Monopoly and get in that barber’s chair! " Never got a shirt!
--Elizabeth Taylor, who recently built a halfway house for girls who don't want to go all the way. Never got a shirt!
--Ray Charles, who said to Stevie Wonder, "Maybe we're white." Never got a shirt!
--Gary Hart, who said, "She didn't sit on my yacht; she sat on my dinghy!" Never got a shirt!
--Old McDonald, who said on his honeymoon, "Ee-eye-ee-eye-oooohhh!!!" Never got a shirt!
--Adam, who said to Eve, "What do you mean you have nothing to wear?" Never got a shirt!
--Maid Marion, who said to Robin Hood, "I will not live in a house with a Little John." Never got a shirt!
--Goliath’s mother, who said to Goliath, "Stop running around with David! You're always coming home stoned!" Never got a shirt!
--Aladdin, who said to his wife, "I know it’s not a lamp, keep rubbing!" Never got a shirt!
--Captain Hook's mother, who said to Little Hook, "For God sakes, don't scratch it!" Never got a shirt!
--Uncle Remus, who said to Uncle Ben, "You're a credit to your rice." Never got a shirt!
--Joe Torre, who switched to first base because he didn't want to go through life as Chicken Catcher Torre. Never got a shirt!
--Stan Musial, who said, "Why didn't they make me the first Polish pope? I was such a good Cardinal." Never got a shirt!

--BigG who said to Bobby Hauck, "screw Ali - you are the greatest." Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said to Kent Haslam, "I can't believe this Stitt". Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said on his wedding night, "It’s only a nickname." Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said to Queen Isabella, "No, you got it wrong! The world is round. You're flat!" Never got a shirt!
--BigG who said to Lady Gaga, "Stop picketing me. What I said was I was a thespian." Never got a shirt!
--BigG He's a real loser. He moved into a new neighborhood and got run over by the Welcome Wagon.

Nice Red Buttons reference, OD!

cclarkblues said:
ordigger said:

Nice Red Buttons reference, OD!

Not sure anyone else got it, but obviously many of today's generation probably don't know the people referred to in his jokes.

PlayerRep who said to Bob Stitt, "you don't know Jack". Never got a shirt!

AlphaGriz who said to John Ngyun, "Venus de Milo has better hands than you do". Never got a shirt!

Monte the Character who said to Sybil, "I've got more usernames than you do personalities". Never got a shirt!

Latest posts

Back