• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bingham verbals

mtgrizzly

DONOR
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/big-sky-s-bingham-picks-griz/article_2cac9fef-c84c-5eec-846f-72fede95a5d9.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome Colin.

mtgrizzly said:
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/big-sky-s-bingham-picks-griz/article_2cac9fef-c84c-5eec-846f-72fede95a5d9.html

Welcome Colin.

:thumb:

So that leaves Sims for Montana's 2014 elite. Should be a no brainer. UM or the team with the annual November crash.

My kids do that tweeter thing and they showed me a tweet about Bingham committing to the Griz and Jordan Trip replied with a like!

Glad to hear Mr. Bingham is becoming a Grizzly.
Congratulations, I hope you have a great career, get a good education, and have fun! :ugeek:

mtgrizzly said:
http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/big-sky-s-bingham-picks-griz/article_2cac9fef-c84c-5eec-846f-72fede95a5d9.html

Welcome Colin.

Based on the Kamron Johnson thread this isn't official because its in the Missoulian. Only becomes such when its on twitter.

ordigger said:
mtgrizzly said:

Welcome Colin.

Based on the Kamron Johnson thread this isn't official because its in the Missoulian. Only becomes such when its on twitter.
Really? You are going there? Calling out Payton for his recruiting thread is flat out wrong.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
ordigger said:
mtgrizzly said:

Welcome Colin.

Really? You are going there? Calling out Payton for his recruiting thread is flat out wrong.
I think you missed the {sarcasm] smilie... Oh yeah, there isn't one. Nevertheless.

So this Bingham and Sims are basically the same player.....so I'm guessing Stitt has an idea for how and what he wants his tight ends to play.

Hint: Nobody likes getting cracked by a tight end in the slot on the fly sweep :thumb:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
So this Bingham and Sims are basically the same player.....so I'm guessing Stitt has an idea for how and what he wants his tight ends to play.

Hint: Nobody likes getting cracked by a tight end in the slot on the fly sweep :thumb:

He doesn't have tight ends. He has "inside receivers."

tracy2.jpg

NorthEndZoneDan said:
ordigger said:
mtgrizzly said:

Welcome Colin.

Lighten up Francis but let me spell it out for you.

KingsValleyGriz said:
Did anyone else notice at the end of the Colin Bingham article on his verbal to the Griz it said "Kamron Johnson RB from Tempe made his visit this past weekend and gave verbal commitment.

I did not see mention in Paytons recruiting thread on this. I do see that Kamron Johnson was on the Griz radar and offered. Said he had 7 offers. This must be a typo by Missoulian.

NikeGrizz said:
so just because it's not on Payton's list means it's a typo?

blackfootipa said:
He still hasn't announced it on his twitter and high school recruits get really excited about that. As far as I'm concerned he isn't committed until then. Hopefully he did give a commitment, even a soft verbal would be great considering the interest he has received.

Now Payton said the exact opposite....

Paytonlives said:
The Missoulian (yes I know... a rag) reported the verbal. They haven't been know to screw up that badly in the past

He said nothing about Twitter. In fact twice in the thread he said it was in the Missoulian.
So perhaps next time you feel the need to whine, find a mirror and have at it.

I know most people recognize that new recruits are expected to gain weight via the weight room and training table, could it be possible Bingham and Sims are being recruited for WR with the anticipation they lose 10-20 pounds, to enhance their speed. All the while hitting the weights to increase their strength. Addition by subtraction in regards to body weight to muscle strength. Hmmmmm...... You don't suppose Stitt is sly like a fox, do you?

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

tracy2.jpg

Where'd you get a picture of the Bobcats November practice drills?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

tracy2.jpg

It would explain why you guys always bend over and take it up the ass that time of year.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

tracy2.jpg

It would explain why you guys always bend over and take it up the ass that time of year.

I got it from your mom's dresser ButteWhat

:lol:

Richard Cranium said:
I know most people recognize that new recruits are expected to gain weight via the weight room and training table, could it be possible Bingham and Sims are being recruited for WR with the anticipation they lose 10-20 pounds, to enhance their speed. All the while hitting the weights to increase their strength. Addition by subtraction in regards to body weight to muscle strength. Hmmmmm...... You don't suppose Stitt is sly like a fox, do you?
If Sims lost weight, he would be losing muscle mass. If you've seen him in person, you would realize he has "no" fat. He is a full grown man who is probably ready, as is, to play college football. When he continues to lift, he will only gain more muscle mass and more weight, not lose it. :)

Latest posts

Back