• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I Can't Handle The Off Season

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
Sitting here watching the 2014 Cat-GRIZ on DVR while having a few beers. My friends are a combination of at the bar and playing xbox live, all wondering where I am....

I'm here watching this replay, bringing back the adrenaline and pure ecstacy football produces.

Moments like this make me so fucking happy I root for the Griz.

Can't wait to beat down those loudmouth, cocky-fat ass North Dakotans in WaGriz on national TV to start the year. All the turmoil is officially behind us. We're within the grasps of retaking the FCS.

MOTHER FUCKING GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!

pussycatkillerz said:
Sitting here watching the 2014 Cat-GRIZ on DVR while having a few beers. My friends are a combination of at the bar and playing xbox live, all wondering where I am....

I'm here watching this replay, bringing back the adrenaline and pure ecstacy football produces.

Moments like this make me so f***[*] happy I root for the Griz.

Can't wait to beat down those loudmouth, cocky-fat ass North Dakotans in WaGriz on national TV to start the year. All the turmoil is officially behind us. We're within the grasps of retaking the FCS.

MOTHER f***[*] GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!

Between your post and Alpha's being excited, I think we should start some sort of GRIZ church. :thumb:

August 29th can't get here quickly enough :thumb:
I've got my hotel room booked for that weekend, and my liver is already pissed at me for what I will put it through that weekend. Thank god the wife is staying home.

This shit is killin me!! I hate the snow but I'm so fuckin ready for football season to get here!!
GO GRIZ!!!!!!

pussycatkillerz said:

Moments like this make me so f***[*] happy I root for the Griz.

MOTHER f***[*] GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!

Hang in there lil Buckaroo!

I hear ya brudder. We're in the dead zone for Griz fans for sure. I've been keeping myself busy helping to organize the Grizzly Scholarship Association Sidney Chapter's Annual Banquet, Auction and Golf Tourney. Maybe check around the area you live and see if there is a GSA chapter event you can attend.The GSA will be organizing numerous stops around the state to promote the Griz and raise funds. Here in Sidney our event is April 29th and new coaches Bob Stitt and Travis DeCuire will be here, along with AD Kent Haslam and GSA Exec Dir. Greg Sundberg. I've also been busy organizing a reunion of many of my old college chums for the weekend of the NDSU game. I've got more than 15 old buddies so far, and expect up to 30, set up to come back to Missoula for the game. We've got a tailgate all set up, hotels getting booked and tickets getting locked up via the GSA. And a heads up about the NDSU game....there will likely be ZERO single game tickets available. That games looks to be sold out before the tickets officially go on sale. GSA chapters around the state are locking up blocks of seats for their members already with bus loads of fans scheduled to attend. I've preached on this site many times about joining the GSA. This game is one good reason why. The Athletic Department is planning on setting up temporary seating everywhere possible in anticipation of shattering the attendance record with more than 27,000 fans at the game.

biga75 said:
I've got my hotel room booked for that weekend, and my liver is already pissed at me for what I will put it through that weekend. Thank god the wife is staying home.
Missoula is going to be electric, the amount of alcohol that will be consumed in that town over 48 hours may be one for the record books.

brewskis said:
biga75 said:
Missoula is going to be electric, the amount of alcohol that will be consumed in that town over 48 hours may be one for the record books.

GRIZ fans will show NoDaks how it is done off the field. The GRIZ will show them how it is done on the field. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
brewskis said:
biga75 said:

GRIZ fans will show NoDaks how it is done off the field. The GRIZ will show them how it is done on the field. :thumb:
Hahaha that is the exact mentality we (as fans) need!!! Let Stitt & co. focus on the game while we prepare to drink every North Dakotan under the table. Training begins....now (opens beer).

brewskis said:
mtgrizrule said:
brewskis said:
biga75 said:

Hahaha that is the exact mentality we (as fans) need!!! Let Stitt & co. focus on the game while we prepare to drink every North Dakotan under the table. Training begins....now (opens beer).

Just don't attempt to outeat any Bison fans, they look like experts in food consumption.

jodcon said:
brewskis said:
mtgrizrule said:
brewskis said:

Just don't attempt to outeat any Bison fans, they look like experts in food consumption.

Really, REALLY disappointed in eGriz. THIS makes it obvious that we're in the off season and out of fightin' shape....in mid-season this wouldn't have taken this long. :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
jodcon said:
brewskis said:
mtgrizrule said:

Really, REALLY disappointed in eGriz. THIS makes it obvious that we're in the off season and out of fightin' shape....in mid-season this wouldn't have taken this long. :oops:

This one is on me. Sorry, guys.

Latest posts

Back