• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ISU Hires Phenicie

SkyRider

Will coach receivers.

http://isubengals.com/news/2015/3/2/FB_0302154724.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I didn't mean to derail a thread about such an important member of Hauck's staff. With the unprecedented success UM had during Phenicie's 7 years as OC, there are sure to be egrizzers worried about an ISU team with Phenicie as WR coach.
Give Kramer credit for luring Phenicie from other suitors. Rob has been on the market only since the first week of December. Mike is a quick draw.

griz4life said:
I didn't mean to derail a thread about such an important member of Hauck's staff. With the unprecedented success UM had during Phenicie's 7 years as OC, there are sure to be egrizzers worried about an ISU team with Phenicie as WR coach.
Give Kramer credit for luring Phenicie from other suitors. Rob has been on the market only since the first week of December. Mike is a quick draw.
Kinda what I had in mind. He coached Mariani and Sambrano with us and I'm sure he will contribute a to a lot more than just the WR's at ISU. Kramer kinda looks like he's out for blood these days, I'd be ok seeing them finish 2nd in the Big Sky.

Mid to full C at 32-34", but at that girth, we're talking small B. Still, not a bad rack for a dude.

Kramer's a DDD; Delany's a C
Bust/frame difference in inches US cup size UK/AU cup size

Bust/frame difference in inches US cup size UK/AU cup size
<1 AA AA
1 A A
2 B B
3 D C
4 D D
5 DD DD
6 F or DDD E
7 G or DDDD F
8 H FF
9 I G
10 J GG
11 K H
12 L HH
13 M J
14 N JJ

Kramer is one hell of a good coach. He will get it on just as soon as he kicks Bozeman's butt. That is coming, stay tuned. And yes we best not go to sleep when the Griz play him!

statler & waldorf said:
Using Delaney and Kramer in the same sentence, except for this one, is ridiculous.
You realize Kramer was 40-43 at MSU and is 91-107 overall as a head coach right?

CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
grizatwork said:
That screams manzier way out loud!

Delaney has him by a mile....

Delaney is also 25 yrs older. You probably wont be a pillar of fitness when you are 72, jackass!

You Delaney lovers are so sensitive....LOL

Not a Delaney lover. Just respect the hell out of the guy. He doesn't need the sophomoric bullshit. What are you, 17??

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Delaney has him by a mile....

Delaney is also 25 yrs older. You probably wont be a pillar of fitness when you are 72, jackass!

You Delaney lovers are so sensitive....LOL

Not a Delaney lover. Just respect the hell out of the guy. He doesn't need the sophomoric bullshit. What are you, 17??

You're obviously entitled to respect Delaney. But trying to be the Scrutinizer of Sophomoric behavior on this board is a difficult proposition at best.......

Thought I'd get the take from Pocatello, bigskyfans.com:
"Coach Phenecie will be a good fit as the receiver coach. He brings a lot of experience. He was very successful as the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for Montana. We have some brilliant minds on the offensive side of the ball."
Believe what you will.

Latest posts

Back