• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kole Swartz legacy fund

BWahlberg

DONOR
Just saw this on Facebook, figured it was well worth the share on here.

http://www.gofundme.com/koleswartzlegacy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bumped this up.....a great start for this fund which is intended to provide some support to the Swartz family and to fund a scholarship in his name. I encourage support from Griz Nation.

Thanks Brint. Kole was a fine young man from a great family. I hope Griz Nation rallies around this cause.

Such a sad week on campus with 3 deaths, I know Kole's tragic death was an accident but with a suicide on campus this week just want to put out there if you need help or to talk to somebody, please do so, it is not a sign of weakness or a character flaw

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

also has there been any talk of a KS decal on the helmets?

Very sad deal.

Hodor said:
Such a sad week on campus with 3 deaths, I know Kole's tragic death was an accident but with a suicide on campus this week just want to put out there if you need help or to talk to somebody, please do so, it is not a sign of weakness or a character flaw

1-800-273-8255

I heard about these two. What was the third one?

Allezchat said:
Very sad deal.

Hodor said:

1-800-273-8255

Law school student, medical issue.

Hodor said:

1-800-273-8255

You are absolutely right. Talking to somebody, if you need to, is the exact opposite of weakness or a character flaw. It is in fact a sign of strength. :twocents:

info said:
Allezchat said:
Very sad deal.

Hodor said:

1-800-273-8255

Law school student, medical issue.

39, Male, UM Law Student, sadly passed away from a seizure disorder.

Brief video, article:

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/28535416/third-um-student-confirmed-dead-in-one-weekend" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't know if I'm telling news that everyone already knows but there is a clip on Youtube from Kole's memorial service at WGS.

A gentleman named Josh Hinrichs gave a very nice eulogy for Kole

Filthy McGrizzly said:
The site for Kole is still up. Let's go Griz nation and keep this rollin. Just under 28k right now.
Now up to $34K, with (apparently) only a week to go.

Back