• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Havre has it!

Richard Cranium

Dane Warp is a 6'4" Qb from Havre. He has thrown for 8404 yards in his first 3 years in HS and 78 TD's! He has won the MVP at Washington State and U of Washington football camps. He is the big and elusive with a big arm. Warp is a 4.0 student and takes advanced classes. I sure hope the Griz can land this kid, he is the real deal.

NikeGrizz said:
There were QBs from everywhere in attendance yesterday, saw one from Texas Colorado and Illinois

NKGZ - do the kids pay there respective ways to events like this or is it on the U? From the minor buzz am seeing on Twitter, looks very well organized & attended.

NikeGrizz said:
There were QBs from everywhere in attendance yesterday, saw one from Texas Colorado and Illinois

Dylan Cook from Butte High was there also.

bgbigdog said:
NikeGrizz said:

NKGZ - do the kids pay there respective ways to events like this or is it on the U? From the minor buzz am seeing on Twitter, looks very well organized & attended.
I'm not sure on that one but I do know there were over 140 recruits in attendance

NikeGrizz said:
bgbigdog said:
NikeGrizz said:

I'm not sure on that one but I do know there were over 140 recruits in attendance

Juniors pay their own way to these events.

grizpack said:
NikeGrizz said:
bgbigdog said:
NikeGrizz said:

Thanks for the clarification. WOW! More than 140 kids attending, given the ease (not) of travel into Missoula. I think that says a lot for the perception of the program in/outside the boundaries of the state. One of these kids, a QB from Lake Zurich, is in my nape of the neck. Will have to keep an eye on him.

Swiss kid?

Juniors abound. Many seem very good! Perhaps we will live long enough to watch eighth grade kids show up!

grizpack said:
NikeGrizz said:
bgbigdog said:
NikeGrizz said:

So you kind of really want to get a look at a school if you are willing to shell out for the airfare and take time out of school from wherever? Pretty impressive to have 140 there. Granted some of them are within driving distance, but still impressive.

NikeGrizz said:
Umista said:
Swiss kid?

Juniors abound. Many seem very good! Perhaps we will live long enough to watch eighth grade kids show up!
Joey Lindstrom 6'4" QB Lake Zurich, Illinois

You'll have to forgive UM, I suggested he make it a long weekend, and he did just that.

Camps ratings have moved Warp up the BCS scales. Even Marc can't sway this one...ps....Kegel still a recent memory for Havre's Cougar fans.

Back