• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New recruits and spring camp

Sounds like Jensen and Crow will stay in HS and finish their senior years (which is a good thing IMO). So all of our transfers, minus Sibea at this point in time, should be. That includes:

Hovey - WR
Banks - LB
Carver - K
Homan - WR
Mckee-Osibodu - DL
Davidson - DL
Phillips - QB
Thompson - K

HookedonGriz said:
Sounds like Jensen and Crow will stay in HS and finish their senior years (which is a good thing IMO). So all of our transfers, minus Sibea at this point in time, should be. That includes:

Hovey - WR
Banks - LB
Carver - K
Homan - WR
Mckee-Osibodu - DL
Davidson - DL
Phillips - QB
Thompson - K

Hovey will arrive this summer.

firmgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Hovey - WR
Banks - LB
Carver - K
Homan - WR
Mckee-Osibodu - DL
Davidson - DL
Phillips - QB
Thompson - K

Hovey will arrive this summer.

Crud that's right. Thanks!

AZGrizFan said:
Gonna be an awful light Spring camp, what with all the departures....

Lots of reps for returnees might be just what doctor ordered to get a couple guys who will need to play up to speed with first team.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
Gonna be an awful light Spring camp, what with all the departures....
That means extra reps for those still standing.
The players still here get extra one-on-one and focus from the coaches. Good thing IMO.

I definitely wish there were a few of them here earlier. Getting reps is great, but competing for reps is even better.

Update:

Dylan will be reporting significantly early to work out with the starters, get acclimated to Missoula and organize upcoming academic year. His focus is to be in shape to compete. Should be an exciting spring camp. Get ready Griz Nation, gonna see something special!

FutureGrizDad said:
Update:

Dylan will be reporting significantly early to work out with the starters, get acclimated to Missoula and organize upcoming academic year. His focus is to be in shape to compete. Should be an exciting spring camp. Get ready Griz Nation, gonna see something special!

Thank you GrizDad. (You can drop the "Future". You are definitely "Now".) I'm impressed with your son's drive and desire. This years class of O line could indeed be special.

FutureGrizDad said:
Update:

Hopefully this is as much fun for you as it is your son. I'd be pumped if my son or daughter was playing at such a high level. Mine is only a 4th grader so maybe one day!I know the coaches and fans are high on your son as well. Part of the "best FCS OLine" recruting. Thanks for posting!

Had to put this someplace. Defense play book:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachJSemore/status/697854001186893824[/tweet]

Back