• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams tells USA Today he should be drafted... ..

Silvertip

...ahead of everybody - except Carson Wentz. That'll have everybody in North Dakota breathing a big sigh of relief :dance:

I'm a fan. Is there a gm of a billion dollar franchise that wants to draft VA based on his playing history and future ability? I don't see a yes for him but best of luck.

I think he has better chances in Canada.

VA also says he is 2nd best QB in the NFL draft (only behind Wentz).

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/adams-wentz-is-only-qb-in-draft-better-than-me/ar-BBsbNrP?li=BBnb7Kz

GrizRanger said:
VA also says he is 2nd best QB in the NFL draft (only behind Wentz).

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/adams-wentz-is-only-qb-in-draft-better-than-me/ar-BBsbNrP?li=BBnb7Kz

Wow. That deserves its own thread.....oh wait.

I guess I just don't know anyone that gets their hair cut once a week, on Thursdays. I lead a sheltered life.

VA clearly knows how to use the media. His USA Today comments have expanded Monday to CBS Sports, NFL Network, Dan Patrick, Bleacher Report and on. Smart move and good timing on his part to raise his visibility (but not above 5'10") four days ahead of the draft. He did salvage some credibility by admitting that at least one QB - Wentz was better than him while dissing Goff. Who knows, maybe a 4th or 5th round pick? He's getting some love out of Buffalo.

I'll say this. That kid has been doubted at every level and proven everyone wrong at every level.

He's a major long shot, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

Raider said:
I'll say this. That kid has been doubted at every level and proven everyone wrong at every level.

He's a major long shot, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

I agree on that!

I was surprised to see him run a 4.8 40 at the combine
Thought he was faster than that.

Heard he woulda been in the convo to go in the first round but teams dug up his old twitter account and saw the Gun pointed at the Grizzly tweet......his thuggish ruggish past scared them away.

Bronco said:
I was surprised to see him run a 4.8 40 at the combine
Thought he was faster than that.
He's got quick feet and good hips...He's elusive, not fast

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Grant Hedrick from Boise St was a 70% passer, he didn't even make it in the CFL. Kellon Moore held a clip board till injuries to Homo finally got him in the game. VA might get a shot, but it's a long one.

MTOutsider said:
Grant Hedrick from Boise St was a 70% passer, he didn't even make it in the CFL. Kellon Moore held a clip board till injuries to Homo finally got him in the game. VA might get a shot, but it's a long one.

As a cowboys fan...I would do anything to have Shootah Adams back up Romo in place of that 12 yr old Kellen Moore.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Vernon Adams is a lot like Armanti Edwards as far as talent goes. Edwards was a great player but not NFL QB caliber talent.

I think Adams is a much more cerebral player than he gets credit for.... I also think Armanti was wayyyy more athletic than Shootah.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Vernon Adams is a lot like Armanti Edwards as far as talent goes. Edwards was a great player but not NFL QB caliber talent.

Vernon can throw the ball. Armanti Edwards couldnt..

Latest posts

Back