• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ESPN NOW!

ALPHAGRIZ1

Showing Wentz highlights taking us apart in the Fargodome.

Does anyone else hate that the only way Montana is a factor or can even get on Sportscenter anymore is by being the team others destroy?

#howthemightyhavefallen

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Does anyone else hate that the only way Montana is a factor or can even get on Sportscenter anymore is by being the team others destroy?

#howthemightyhavefallen

Got a lot of time on Sportscenter last August... The ISU finish also made SC...

Sam A. Blitz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

#howthemightyhavefallen

Got a lot of time on Sportscenter last August... The ISU finish also made SC...

+1

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

#howthemightyhavefallen

Funny, I found this broadcast ESPN did with UM. In case you haven't seen it, here it is: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wgfw8rCguw[/youtube]

grizfan95 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

#howthemightyhavefallen

Funny, I found this broadcast ESPN did with UM. In case you haven't seen it, here it is: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wgfw8rCguw[/youtube]

Thank you for sharing the link. I just finished watching that game, yet again. What a terrific game and atmosphere.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

#howthemightyhavefallen

I don't remember that happening when Bobby Hauck was our Coach.

I still love that "Montana Grizzlies" chant at the beginning of the broadcast. When Jesse Palmer was talking, you could almost feel the chant through the TV....what a great day/game

Funny. Wentz didn't take us apart in the Fargodome. At least not this year. And all the Bison/Griz highlights I see on ESPN featuring Wentz are from Wa/Griz. You remember? That game we won?

Everyone that has a bad season (many many fall into this group) and all they talk about is "NEXT YEAR"....

Even commercial fishing boats are named "Next Year" and so it goes. Yes, we fall into the group that needs to yell Next Year!

Before any of us shoots themselves think about the msu mess and other down trodden teams that can't really talk about next year because deep down they know it's a joke!

Back