• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Falls GSA BBQ & fundraiser a success

grizfan47

DONOR
I would like to thank all those that worked so hard to make last nights event a huge success. It is always great to see old and new Griz fans have a great time. The coaches did a great job as usual. I personally went home with a Griz helmet that will be prominently displayed at our home. It was well worth the money to support Griz athletics and the young men and women it will help support.

Wish I could have come, had my last adult ed class to teach. Love going to it, lots of great people always.

Had a great time golfing as well. Got to golf with Haslem and Bryan Doyon, the volleyball coach. Great guys and a great day in the Falls. NO wind and lots of sunshine!

Glad you enjoyed it. Things went very smoothly. We are always looking for new board members to help lighten the load and bring on new sponsors. Over half of the money we donate back to the state GSA comes from the sponsors you saw on the board. Send your business to them. Most are repeat sponsors and give money every year to sponsor the event. If any of you are interested in being on the board, we are always looking for new blood to bring fresh ideas and new sponsors into the fold. For instance, we had a new board member this year who was able to get Universal Athletics back on board as a sponsor. They would not sponsor us last year. Also, if you have any ideas that you think can make the event better next year, PM me. We have a wrap up meeting next week and I can bring them up. The Great Falls spring event is by far the biggest in the state and we would take any input from anyone to make it better.

Back