• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Which Griz or Former Griz Player would make the best WWE Superstar?

57899205.jpg

1. Brady Gustafson
2. Stephen Shaw
3. (Tie) John Nguyen
3. (Tie) Andrew Selle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:

:thumb:
Why the hell is ESPN starting to give coverage to that crap?

Lol, so Wrestlemania was in Dallas this year.....I am in no way a fan of WWE but since it was just down the tollway i said screw it i might as well check this shit out....

I have never seen a crazier crowd or wierder people.....it was an unreal experience, and I'm glad I went.

But man was that shit wierd.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:

Lol, so Wrestlemania was in Dallas this year.....I am in no way a fan of WWE but since it was just down the tollway i said screw it i might as well check this shit out....

I have never seen a crazier crowd or wierder people.....it was an unreal experience, and I'm glad I went.

I bet it would be a lot like going to a festival called: The Gathering of the Juggalos

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRKv6CQvUw[/youtube]

grizcountry420 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:

I bet it would be a lot like going to a festival called: The Gathering of the Juggalos

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRKv6CQvUw[/youtube]

Those ICP crowds are pretty nuts. Your are never alone in this world. There are people just as crazy as you are out there.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
biga75 said:
grizcountry420 said:

My son went to one with his friend who invited him and he really liked it as well. I'll have to take him again and give it a try.

Latest posts

Back