• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Griz Encounter

Grizzly Oredigger

How did the Great Griz Encounter turn out last night?

I always enjoyed attending when I lived in Missoula.

Was the team sporting new uni's?

It was packed, long lines for autographs and smiling faces on the players. I think they were wearing the granite jerseys, but to be honest uniforms and colors aren't really my thing so maybe not.

It was a good time. Lots of people, good band, cold beer.... and the granite jerseys are sweet.

Griz2k said:
It was a good time. Lots of people, good band, cold beer.... and the granite jerseys are sweet.

I guess we solved the mystery of why Grizbeer was unsure about the color of jerseys the players were wearing . . .

Ursa Major said:
Griz2k said:

I guess we solved the mystery of why Grizbeer was unsure about the color of jerseys the players were wearing . . .
:thumb: Miners Gold - those unfiltered ones cloud your color vision (and judgement from time to time)

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Griz2k said:

:thumb: Miners Gold - those unfiltered ones cloud your color vision (and judgement from time to time)
That sounds damn good right about now. About 10 in a row! :p

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Griz2k said:

I think I still owe you some from last years legal settlement if you will be at River Roots fest this weekend

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
I think I still owe you some from last years legal settlement if you will be at River Roots fest this weekend
Damn, I wish I could! I'm in Seattle for two weeks playing carpenter. Enjoy the festival!! Should be a lot of fun.

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Damn, I wish I could! I'm in Seattle for two weeks playing carpenter. Enjoy the festival!! Should be a lot of fun.

Which one, Karen or Richard?

:p

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Anyone else feel like cda will be posting soon then fire?

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:

It's kind of a shame when freak accidents happen just before a wooden structure is finished. Bad luck, is all.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:

It's kind of a shame when freak accidents happen just before a wooden structure is finished. Bad luck, is all.
#boom #whoosh

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:

#boom #whoosh
I've learned my lesson(s) with wooden structures. My new place is constructed out of shipping containers. Below is the architect's drawing. She said it was inspired by the Partridge Family bus.

Indias-first-shipping-container-home.jpg

They were sporting the Granite Jerseys... not to mention Brady's Redneck Party Helmet

14064021_10207112770243649_9097030224969053664_n.jpg

Hodor said:
They were sporting the Granite Jerseys... not to mention Brady's Redneck Party Helmet

14064021_10207112770243649_9097030224969053664_n.jpg

Yeah! Probably not for publication. What is that? A spring break trip to Cabo party hat?

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:

Ursa:
You said no more combustible structures... You and CDA better keep it cool....you two stock an inordinate amount of pitch forks and tiki fuel and everyone knows it....

I can't believe Brady wouldn't sign every pair of socks I have!! What a jerk!!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Well we were waiting while the Lil Smokies were tuning up and I saw Royce. I yelled "Urssa", he responded "Major". Then he grabbed my vodka tonic and slammed it and sent me back into Red's for a refill. When I came back out he had disappeared lie Batman. Several parts of this story are absolutely true. Also, AJ, Royce said to tell you; Bobcats suck.

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Well we were waiting while the Lil Smokies were tuning up and I saw Royce. I yelled "Urssa", he responded "Major". Then he grabbed my vodka tonic and slammed it and sent me back into Red's for a refill. When I came back out he had disappeared lie Batman. Several parts of this story are absolutely true. Also, AJ, Royce said to tell you; Bobcats suck.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back