• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Most people thought 8-3

BadlandsGrizFan

Coming into this season I would say 75% of egriz thought this was an 8-3 team. Best case 9-2. Both of those options are still on the board with our final 4 games remaining. Relax people relaxxxx

I agree. Look, yesterday was ugly, awful and painful to watch.

But nearly every reasonable observer had this down as a GRIZ loss at the beginning of the season. Is it what we wanted or expected after the last 3 weeks? Hell no. But it ain't the end of the world either. I believe we actually match up much better against eastern than we do nau.

Burn the nau game tape.

On to ewoo.

We need to come out guns blazing for 60 minutes next Saturday. I know this team can get it done. Gonna come down to who wants it more.

Wake up game as Schmidt wrote about, the wake up game. Let's do work griz

Griz Nation WeareMT NativeGriz Fan

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that said "oh shit" when the schedule came out and we had NAU and EWU on the road back-to-back.

That is why I love E-griz. One week the team is great and playoff ready the next week everyone sucks and coaches must go. The Griz have beat the teams people thought they should and one (UNI) many thought they wouldn't and now have lost to a team many thought they would lose to and the sky is falling.
I agree with those that think the Griz match up better against EWU. I really think the Griz can finish 9-2.
If they don't I will come on here and read how all the experts projected all along the team was not any good. It's all entertainment from watching the games to reading e-griz!

Mavman said:
That is why I love E-griz. One week the team is great and playoff ready the next week everyone sucks and coaches must go. The Griz have beat the teams people thought they should and one (UNI) many thought they wouldn't and now have lost to a team many thought they would lose to and the sky is falling.
I agree with those that think the Griz match up better against EWU. I really think the Griz can finish 9-2.
If they don't I will come on here and read how all the experts projected all along the team was not any good. It's all entertainment from watching the games to reading e-griz!

Mav, don't forget the whole "Teams are really good until the Griz beat them, then not so good." Everybody thinks UNI sucks now that the Griz beat them. LOL.

I'll admit, I'm still on track. I picked 8-3 back in February. Though I thought losses at UNI, NAU and EWU. I actually believed somehow the Griz were gonna get out of Poly with a win. So I'm close. I still think 8-3. I think the Griz lose in Cheney, and squeak by those absolute juggernauts ISU, UNC and MSU.

havgrizfan said:
Mavman said:

Mav, don't forget the whole "Teams are really good until the Griz beat them, then not so good." Everybody thinks UNI sucks now that the Griz beat them. LOL.

I'll admit, I'm still on track. I picked 8-3 back in February. Though I thought losses at UNI, NAU and EWU. I actually believed somehow the Griz were gonna get out of Poly with a win. So I'm close. I still think 8-3. I think the Griz lose in Cheney, and squeak by those absolute juggernauts ISU, UNC and MSU.

I just don't see the Griz finishing worse than 8-3. I don't think the Griz have a shot in Cheney (yes, I'm biased) but I also don't think MSU or ISU has a shot in Missoula and I think the Griz will be just fine at UNC.

marceagfan5 said:
havgrizfan said:
Mavman said:

I just don't see the Griz finishing worse than 8-3. I don't think the Griz have a shot in Cheney (yes, I'm biased) but I also don't think MSU or ISU has a shot in Missoula and I think the Griz will be just fine at UNC.

but...but... We're due for a win in Cheney.

:cool:

grizcountry420 said:
marceagfan5 said:
havgrizfan said:
Mavman said:

but...but... We're due for a win in Cheney.

:cool:

Haha...true...but I don't see it happening this year. This team is still pissed about being embarrassed last year in Missoula...my worries are the following week when I think EWU may have a let down at Poly.

Most that chose 8-3 said a loss at UNI, NAU and EW or CP. I am heads up about a win at EW. I was not one of the 8-3 people, I was an 11-0 guy...

Back