• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

3rd and 35

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
That said it all. Play for the purpose, to get the ball back in good field position and change the momentum of the game.

We bring a blitz....

4th and 5 is converted and a 9 minute drive ensues.

That play and drive did it right there for me. Thanks to that team down the road, they made it pretty obvious how this team is coached.

Something needs to change and it better change quick and for the better. This team is too talented to lose to a 4-6 squad. With the exception of the players, the play calling today said we were playing scared, period.

Plain and simple poor coaching. I was so pissed when that happened. If come Monday we don’t have news that Sittt is gone I fear next season!

Terrible call to blitz!! There’s only one coach that would call a blitz on 3rd and 100...Semore.

Reminds me of a kid playing video games, going for the kick ass execution kill move cause is “boss” instead of just getting off the field. Sadly it happened way to many times his year.

3rd and long has been problematic way too often for this defense. That was likely the biggest play of the game.

mtgrizrule said:
3rd and long has been problematic way too often for this defense. That was likely the biggest play of the game.

Yep. Ewho converted 3rd & 18 and 3rd & 21. Apparently 3rd and long is not a problem for opposing offenses

Back