• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Becca Longo - Can She Kick?

ordigger

DONOR
Yes. perhaps TR could bring her up here with him to represent Griz Nation. From one Grizzly team to another. With current perceived climate by some, it would be a great addition to have a female on the team, plus she plays basketball, and Lady Griz could utilize her too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyz0CA2MVBI[/youtube]

It seems more relevant to "football and FCS" than some of the other threads that are started on this forum.

The connection, Rosey it sounds like is the one that recruited her, he is coming here. Simple as that.

I guess we could argue some more about which faculty signed the letter to Haslam.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Why is this even here?

I ask the same thing about you every day.

Let me spell it out for you.

-- Recruited by TR, who is now here
-- Although Purdy did a good job this year, the standard joke is "can they kick"
-- Personally I think, a female player on the team, would be a great move by BH to address fake issues that some have with him.

Why are you here?

ordigger said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Why is this even here?

-- Although Purdy did a good job this year, the standard joke is "can they kick"
-- Personally I think, a female player on the team, would be a great move by BH to address fake issues that some have with him.

Why are you here?

Facts are pesky things digger lol
Just kidding ,I say sign her up . Seems she wants to play with the boys more power to her

I'm wondering if Scott Bakula and Sinbad are also available...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jzYpSrpVqU[/youtube]

At first glance I don't see much of a track record. Pretty consistent on Point afters....30 for 33. Only one FG attempt good at 30 yds. That was HS.

Nothing at ASU

Ringneck said:
I'm wondering if Scott Bakula and Sinbad are also available...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jzYpSrpVqU[/youtube]

Really good movie!

ordigger said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Why is this even here?

Why are you here?

I just wasn't sure people wanted another D2 level kicker on the roster. Sorry I hurt your feelers.

ordigger said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Why is this even here?

Why are you here?

you-dont-even-go-here.jpg

We have Brandon Purdy. Move on. Happy for this girl, but Hauck does not need any boy/girl drama, locker room scandals during his come-back year right now. Plus, don't think she can nail the 48 yarder needed by FCS teams.

Latest posts

Back